What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What Are You Currently Reading?

Hallow Earth by John and Carole E Barrowman
biggrin.png

Intensity by Dean Koonz

Excellent book!

+Mr. Jazzy said:
Actually nothing at the moment, I need a suggestion!

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. It'll be like no other book you've read before.

I'm reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

I am reading several books at the moment. I split them up into the books I am reading at home and the one which I read at work. At work I am currently reading Cannibals and Kings by Marvin Harris. I only just started it yesterday and it is interesting so far. At home I am reading Margaret Mead and Samoa: The Making and Unmaking of an Anthropological Myth by Derek Freeman. It is proving to be better than I had anticipated, although I do not find myself completely agreeing with him. Famine Crimes: Politics & the Disaster Relief Industry in Africa by Alex de Waal, Writing Culture: The Poetics and Politics of Ethnography edited by James Clifford and George E. Marcus and State of the Peoples: A Global Human Rights Report on Societies in Danger by Cultural Survival round my current reading up. Although I am almost finished the last two books.

I'm still trying to make it a point to finish off the rest of the Dune novel by Frank Herbert.

The Pale Horseman by Bernard Cornwell.

Started Cry in the Night by Colleen Coble today.

Icy Sci-berg said:
I'm still trying to make it a point to finish off the rest of the Dune novel by Frank Herbert.
Come to think of it, I should read that sometime
icon_neutral.gif

Been reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.

Sword Song by Bernard Cornwall

4th book in the series... Getting through them.

Buried Prey by John Sanford. Excellent book so far.

At work I am reading Fences and Windows: Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Globalization Debate by Naomi Klein. I have not yet chosen the next book I will be reading at home.

Lasy night I finished Death of Kings by Bernard Cornwall. Today I bought The Book of Dreams - Book 1 of the Saxon series by Tim Severin

Torchwood: Slow Decay by Andy Lane

Empire of Black and Gold, I guess, got about 10 pages in.

In English?

Reading Salute the Dark at the moment.

Just wondering. I'm nosy :p

The Science of Discworld IV: Judgement Day.

The Fifteenth Edition of Abnormal Psychology by James N. Butcher, Susan Mineka and Jill M. Hooley.
iGhgopD.png

(It's a college textbook.)

Now I am reading Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I'm actually reading the book titled "The Know It All" by A J Jacobs. It's about a man who decided to read all 33,000 pages of the Encyclopaedia Britannica. It's really interesting and full of fun facts! I'd recommend it to people.

The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom