What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Post your desktop (or other wallpapers)

Thanks! I've visited the Sears Tower in '91 before I went to see Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves the same day.
You've got quite a memory.

You've got quite a memory.
I do. That's because I use to read vintage Tribune newspapers online and I still collect almost 300 vintage Chicago TV guides. ;)

I do. That's because I use to read vintage Tribune newspapers online and I still collect almost 300 vintage Chicago TV guides. ;)

Well having a great memory is a wonderful thing. I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday. :LOL:

Well having a great memory is a wonderful thing. I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday. :LOL:
I’m the same my memory is awful short term, but long term I can remember something that happened ten years ago.

I’m the same my memory is awful short term, but long term I can remember something that happened ten years ago.
I have a good memory as far as long term goes, I just mess up how long ago somthing actually was. I tend to say everything happened "two years" ago when it was really 5+ years ago. :p

I have a good memory as far as long term goes, I just mess up how long ago somthing actually was. I tend to say everything happened "two years" ago when it was really 5+ years ago. :p
I do this too, I’d say “oh a few weeks ago” when it was 5 years ago

This is my current wallpaper:

It does have an animated version, but I don't feel like paying $4 for the program that allows it to be animated on desktop when I'm going to spend more time looking at open programs than my desktop. :p

I would if there was an easy way to do it.

Along the banks of the Guadalupe River in central Texas

This is my current wallpaper:

It does have an animated version, but I don't feel like paying $4 for the program that allows it to be animated on desktop when I'm going to spend more time looking at open programs than my desktop. :p

$4 isn't much money though :p

Along the banks of the Guadalupe River in central Texas
Nice pic! Did you take that?

Awesome! What vast wilderness!

I have had the same desktop wallpaper for quite a few years now. Hahaha I might end up changing it at some point. Although I still really like it.

My new favorite CFL team who added another Grey Cup trophy last year. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers :)
My-Desktop-August-17-2022.jpg

Whats it about?
The main character is traveling in her spaceship. I can't remember where she is going but she runs out of fuel. The game is about her needing to get enough fuel to complete her trip. Each level she goes to has its own theme and mini plot. Nothing too serious it is all light hearted and humourous. There is an island resort the mafia have taken over, a haunted forest and a train with a murder mystery for instance. I think there are maybe 5 levels but it has been a few years since I played it.

Laptop.png

Artwork was done by a friend of my characters, and I just edited it and turned it into a wall paper. Use it on all my devices.

The main character is traveling in her spaceship. I can't remember where she is going but she runs out of fuel. The game is about her needing to get enough fuel to complete her trip. Each level she goes to has its own theme and mini plot. Nothing too serious it is all light hearted and humourous. There is an island resort the mafia have taken over, a haunted forest and a train with a murder mystery for instance. I think there are maybe 5 levels but it has been a few years since I played it.

Sounds fun, I have a switch, maybe I'll check it out :gamer:

Laptop.png

Artwork was done by a friend of my characters, and I just edited it and turned it into a wall paper. Use it on all my devices.

Cute :D

I am not sure how they run their sales, but it is currently on special on their digital store here in New Zealand for 50% off. Sale price goes for 4 more days.
Ooo, hopefully its on sale here too. I'll go check.

Was a design a made for my desk mat but also use it as my desktop background,

Screensaver.png

Second Screen and my Login Screen are Cowboy Bebop

cowboy-bebop-hd-wallpaper-2880x1620.jpg

-----

I do go through stages where i use Wallpaper HD on steam, but atm im pretty content with using the 2 above.

Was a design a made for my desk mat but also use it as my desktop background,

Screensaver.png

Second Screen and my Login Screen are Cowboy Bebop

cowboy-bebop-hd-wallpaper-2880x1620.jpg

-----

I do go through stages where i use Wallpaper HD on steam, but atm im pretty content with using the 2 above.
Looking good! :clap:

As much as I would like to post mine, folks here would find it annoying.
I have two main desktop setups.

My home setup is a bunch of high-resolution panels with a black background.
Essentially, if I took a screenshot, it would be a huge black screen.

At work, I have seven displays that also utilize a black background.
Similar story...

A recent picture of my avatar sitting on a flight of red carpeted stairs.

As much as I would like to post mine, folks here would find it annoying.
I have two main desktop setups.

My home setup is a bunch of high-resolution panels with a black background.
Essentially, if I took a screenshot, it would be a huge black screen.

At work, I have seven displays that also utilize a black background.
Similar story...

Fancy, I suppose you could take a picture of your computer screens with your phone and post that, :shrug:

Mine is a picture of my avatar standing outside a building he bought. Don't expect me to post it as there is no facility for me to do so.

Current one is the sleeve for Tomas' 1981 single 'A Little Love'.

I recently updated my computer and the background disappeared. Its just a black screen now. I need to pick another wallpaper image.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom