What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Post your desktop (or other wallpapers)

I was gong to take a screenshot but happen to have a photo with the wallpaper i use, so didn't bother .
I change often my desktop but no matter how many i pick i always go back to this every once in a while one of my favourite.
It is not the best photo as it was taken for another reason .. will be adding a monitor stands soon so will give me more room ...

U8ipJQZh.jpg

I was gong to take a screenshot but happen to have a photo with the wallpaper i use, so didn't bother .
I change often my desktop but no matter how many i pick i always go back to this every once in a while one of my favourite.
It is not the best photo as it was taken for another reason .. will be adding a monitor stands soon so will give me more room ...

U8ipJQZh.jpg
Very nice little setup you have there. It's fitting. :)

Very nice little setup you have there. It's fitting. :)
Thank you .
Actually i don't prefer it but i have no choice i can not fit a bigger desk there
I miss when i had a whole room set up as an office

Thank you .
Actually i don't prefer it but i have no choice i can not fit a bigger desk there
I miss when i had a whole room set up as an office
I know that feeling, I barely can fit in this room I am in...got a bigger bed and with less room in there.

U8ipJQZh.jpg
That's wicked!

Another change and another favourite

YsfOgQkh.jpg

rGrBg4h.png

Decided to do some tweaking, now it's been updated a bit...

Last edited:
I love the colors. Real men only use the real Arch Linux though :p. lol I kid I kid. I use OpenSuse myself when using a Linux Distro.
Honestly I like it, my system compiles crazy fast!

got a great deal yesterday on a couple 24in monitors and a dual monitor mount...
kpI9LJ8.jpg

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom