What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Post your desktop (or other wallpapers)

To post a screen shot use the "Upload file" from the bottom right of the message box choose the file click on full image once its uploaded and post. :tup2:

Feeling nervous about asking this but here goes , whats the story?
The story of this heart is this. On valentines day this year I was making a special valentines day for my kids and my one daughter was helping with some things and suddenly we turned back to the table and we both saw it at the sane time and we couldn't believe it. We didn't know what it was from this stain of a perfect heart on the butcher block on valentines day! I said it was a valentine message if love from god! It reminds me of love and miracles from god so I look at everyday on my homescreen :)

7912eb9e63e4ef7d4f7eabeb80e58e52.png

So I got myself an Apple Watch, here's my watch face & home screen.

cBZ9zSr.jpg

TI6Su5h.jpg

This is the wallpaper for my laptop:

Y6tfMUq.jpg

And the wallpaper for my phones home and lock screen:

soYikQ5.jpg

My-Desktop-June-13-2022.jpg

Note: This computer was an early b-day gift I received on April 23rd.

I am surprised all of these images from 2015 aren't broken.

My desktop wallpaper changes periodically.
My-Desktop-July-2-2022.jpg

A recent picture of my avatar. Can't upload it because there is no facility on this forum to add attachments.

Is there a better site than Imgur, Nebulous? It wants me to remove my adblocker and I don't want stupid, irrelevant ads peddling crap I neither want nor need and couldn't afford if I did.

Signed to 4Shared but it's crap as it won't let me upload the image.

My-Desktop-July-21-2022.jpg

As of July 21st...

Very cool pic! :clap:
Thanks! I've visited the Sears Tower in '91 before I went to see Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves the same day.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom