What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Go on & vent

You might want to consider something stronger (if you can obtain it and have no issues with medications). Tylenol doesn't really cut it for that pain. Think about trying naproxen, and mix it up with paracetamol. It can work wonders. Just be sure to check the label and information before combining anything, if you decide to go that route

Did we have this conversation before? Here in Canada Naproxen has to be prescribed by a doctor.

Did we have this conversation before? Here in Canada Naproxen has to be prescribed by a doctor.
Alright, can just go and request some period pain relief, and that's exactly what they ended up getting. :p

Additionally, I'm not aware of everyone's whereabouts:unsure:

Last edited:
You might want to consider something stronger (if you can obtain it and have no issues with medications). Tylenol doesn't really cut it for that pain. Think about trying naproxen, and mix it up with paracetamol. It can work wonders. Just be sure to check the label and information before combining anything, if you decide to go that route

Thank you for this! I'll try this next month :) I haven't used naproxen before! Yeah I noticed that when I take tylenol, I still feel some cramping :/ I haven't tried anything else other than painkillers with my heating pad and peppermint!

Here I am, in a heated discussion with myself.
To pour or not to pour, that is the question:huh:

My current glass is on its last sipo_O

honestly minor inconveniences are really getting to me lately !! i try and find at least one good thing to hold on to when I have bad days, BUT then I go and ruin that without even intentionally doing it - since nothing tends to go my way when i really, really try, I started to rely on the little things to be perfect and that really is what sets it off for me. truly could not even explain what i was so upset about today because it is SO incredibly silly but it is something that i caused to blow way out of proportion, made me so angry, upset, sad with myself for hours on end. i was telling myself its not the end of the world and its okay but i could not shake bad feelings, it was incredibly hard. my human experience is frustrating the majority of the time. :[

I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't manage it.

I attempted several times at different intervals, but now it's a bit too late. Even if I do manage to sleep, I'll need to wake up in two hours to watch the contest, which starts at 5am here.

The problem isn't just staying up late, I also have a busy day ahead and an appointment to attend.

I had to drop my motorcycle class because I felt unsafe and uncomfortable, I was barely reaching the ground on my tip toes, and it was too fast paced for my learning style. I learned how to ride one after being a completely new rider, and I learned a lot of safety teachings which was more than worth the course cost to me, especially because I dropped and fell off a couple of times. So at least I didn't put that damage on my own bike starting out. I decided it would be best to get my permit and master riding at my own pace. I was going to ask my bf's mom for help but when she asked me about the class, she told me that I should have just stuck it out in that very "mom" tone. I could of, if it wasn't so fast paced. Everyone learns differently.. She wasn't the one there, and its my life. It kind of irritates me that she is that way, usually it is as if however she feels about stuff is the way it should go which is why I don't really want to open up to her in general. Quite literally my whole family was like that growing up as well. My approach to other's situations is immediately looking at it from their POV. So it always boggles my mind when I get these kind of reactions. I'd never tell someone they should have stuck something out when they clearly did not make a decision lightly, like be for real. I just wish she wasn't like that and I couldn't even say anything to her besides "well it was what was best for me." I'm sure there are things about me that she wished were different, so I guess it's whatever.

The sibling relationship is over. I can forgive, I just don't forget, and I want absolutely positively nothing further to do with you. Finished.

The sibling relationship is over. I can forgive, I just don't forget, and I want absolutely positively nothing further to do with you. Finished.
I can relate with you. I have a horrible relationship with my brother and it's only gotten worse through the years. He's one of the worst people I know.

I can relate with you. I have a horrible relationship with my brother and it's only gotten worse through the years. He's one of the worst people I know.
Do you still talk to him?

Do you still talk to him?
No. I've washed my hands of him. There's no longer a relationship. There's a good reason for it all. There's no trust. He lies to me. He plots against me. He's abused me and my sister. He's abused her son. He's lied to our parents about me to start drama. Someone told my mom what he did to my sister and it caused a feud between them. Now they're not talking either because he's too proud and immoral to own up to anything he's ever done. He's a narcissist.

No. I've washed my hands of him. There's no longer a relationship. There's a good reason for it all. There's no trust. He lies to me. He plots against me. He's abused me and my sister. He's abused her son. He's lied to our parents about me to start drama. Someone told my mom what he did to my sister and it caused a feud between them. Now they're not talking either because he's too proud and immoral to own up to anything he's ever done. He's a narcissist.
That right there would do it. I'm sorry it happened to you and your sister. You both sound better off without that person in your lives. Don't you find it funny, the person, in our case our brothers, who does so much stuff never takes accountability for their actions yet place the name on others?

That right there would do it. I'm sorry it happened to you and your sister. You both sound better off without that person in your lives. Don't you find it funny, the person, in our case our brothers, who does so much stuff never takes accountability for their actions yet place the name on others?
It's infuriating. He's gotten more in life than I could have ever dreamed of and it's not fair. But I guess that comes with being a sociopath. He's incredibly charming and manipulative when people have what he wants. He has a way of getting people to open up to him and if they don't like him. Well, then he starts to doing little things to them to see how far he can push their boundaries. Then it becomes bullying.

:grouphug: I know thefeeling; I've been estranged from my half-sister for several years now and it still aches.

Venting about giving my dog a haircut yesterday. Didn't realize how much work it was going to be and how much hair there was going to be to clean up afterwards! :p

Usually, Mondays are my relaxation days, but today turned out to be surprisingly busy :angry2:

I just wanna stop feeling like shit. That is all.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom