What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Swimming

About half and half. I have to be in the mood. If I had an in-ground swimming pool, I'd feel more inclined to swim more often.

I swim when the temps are at their hottest, or I'm with a group of friends and they dont care about temps lol.

I do like swimming when I get the opportunity.

I don't have a pool. When I was shopping for a house I didn't want a pool. All the pumps and filters and whatnot really make your electricity bill go sky high. Also I knew I wanted dogs and I didn't want to worry about the pups drowning all the time.

We had an aboveground, hung out in it all the time during summers when I was younger.

I absolutely love swimming! It’s not just a form of exercise for me; it’s a way to relax and unwind. While I don’t have my own pool, I do enjoy swimming in natural waters like the lake or ocean whenever I get the chance, and it’s always the highlight of my day. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of weightlessness and the rhythmic sound of water while I swim.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom