What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Word you like better?

Which word word do you like better?

• moo

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • beep

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • roar

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • grrrr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • quack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Which word word do you like better?
happyface2.png

I see a farmer's poll on this one.
icon_e_geek.gif
Just not sure where the beep falls into place

Lol.. I do that with my pringles too.
tongue.gif

now I have to ask what do female cows say? :hmm:
The cow is the female, the bull is the male. Cow = female, bull =male. Don’t confuse yourself with the male and female ends of electrical cords or hoses, which will only make things worse. I’m walking a fine line between a noble effort at educating the public or violating State Dairy Obscenity Laws.

The cow is the female, the bull is the male. Cow = female, bull =male. Don’t confuse yourself with the male and female ends of electrical cords or hoses, which will only make things worse. I’m walking a fine line between a noble effort at educating the public or violating State Dairy Obscenity Laws.

I heard the government of Canada now consider the term "cow farts" obscene because of global warming.

I heard the government of Canada now consider the term "cow farts" obscene because of global warming.
'Somewhere' a while back I saw that some attached bags or testing devices were being developed to contain those "cow *arts" to keep them from entering the atmosphere. :coffee:

Like the words for what? :confused2:

I am silly and impressed because my favorite was the one on top. I've always loved cows, so I sometimes say 'moo' as an 'I love you' to my dad because I'm weird. xD

EDIT: But in my defense, my ex's younger sister just meowed every time I tried to say hi to her when I stayed with them for a week... So maybe I'm normal?

I prefer Moo and that is simply because I love cows.. lol

We have been delayed by an hour in getting to our hotel during a road trip, just because we passed a farm that had cows in the yard and they came up to me when I got out of the car.

Now, I am up here surrounded by farms and haven't seen a single cow yet.

I prefer Moo and that is simply because I love cows.. lol

We have been delayed by an hour in getting to our hotel during a road trip, just because we passed a farm that had cows in the yard and they came up to me when I got out of the car.

Now, I am up here surrounded by farms and haven't seen a single cow yet.

Cows are so smart and have great personalities, if they were smaller I'd keep one as a pet :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom