What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

[Winner] October Avatar Contest - Sandy

Freddy Fazbear Spost GIF

it won’t let me upload images.
You will need to upload your image to an image hosting website. Two free popular choices are Imgur.com and https://postimages.org/

--or--

I think that you can just submit your avatar?

@theezy - If there is a tutorial on downloading images, I could not find it. Where is it/or/do we need one???

Freddy Fazbear Spost GIF

it won’t let me upload images.

You will need to upload your image to an image hosting website. Two free popular choices are Imgur.com and https://postimages.org/

--or--

I think that you can just submit your avatar?

@theezy - If there is a tutorial on downloading images, I could not find it. Where is it/or/do we need one???

Sometimes if a gif is too large it won’t allow a user to upload it as an avatar. I just tried in the admin panel with the image provided and it wouldn’t work for me either.

Sometimes if a gif is too large it won’t allow a user to upload it as an avatar. I just tried in the admin panel with the image provided and it wouldn’t work for me either.
Thank you so much :)

🎃 @Sandy is our October Avatar Contest winner! 🎃

🎃
She had the most votes! 🎃

Winning October avatar:

FHVEHhb.jpg

🎃 Thanks for participating! Happy Halloween 2023!🎃

You sexy thang!! :D

Thanks everyone it was a suprise for me i was not expecting any votes at all .

@Mendalla it was not my intetion but i guess worked without planning anything :halo:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom