What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Wild Weddings

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What is the wildest thing that ever happened at a wedding you attended?

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

I wore a tux? 😟(seriously, I have worn a tux only twice in my 58 years, once as a groom, once as a groomsman for my best friend)

But none of the weddings I have attended have been especially wild, including mine. All fairly traditional, really. Guess I run with a boring crowd.

Nothing, really. I don't get invited to a lot of weddings. Or rather I don't know enough people who have gotten married.

I doubt it. If there were, I'm sure I'd remember some wild weddings.
Now, showing off a lot, well, that's a different story

If it was truly wild, you might not. At least not clearly. :D :wine:
If I were completely drunk, yeah, I agree.:LOL:
I need to have some wild friends to be able to attend one

I've only attended one wedding, my own. The only thing somewhat wild that happened was my husband's friends objected after the vows but it was some gag between them all that whoever got married, the friends would do that. When I looked over at them, they all ducked down in their seats lol.

I have heard stories from others but the weddings I have been to have been pretty boring. One time at a reception someone's toddler ran out into the dance floor completely naked and that was funny and created quite the reaction from the guests but that was about as lively as it got. Lol

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom