What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Who was your first crush?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

Who was your first crush?

An ex-classmate back in first grade.

Jonathan Brandis

Someone back in Elementary, we've been in the same classes from Kindergarten to the 6th grade. I did have a crush on her, but I knew that we'd just only be in the friendzone.

A girl named Lydia back in middle school.

Andrea .. In grade school .. It was like she came straight from heaven

I have a wonderful girlfriend of 2.5 years now, but my first Ever crush was a girl named Malory.
She was my best friends sister and they lived next door to me. :p

Martin Peters.

I had a kindergarten girlfriend. After that I didn't have another one until 5th grade.

My first crush was a tale of pure incest. I was 12 and my cousin was 13. I kinda knew that it was weird and kinky but we were alone and she reached out and kissed me and I let the deal go down. She was a looker but in my 12 year old mind I knew that this wasn't supposed to happen.

It didn't go any further than that and when we met again a few months later there was embarrassed stares and the thing was never spoken or mentioned.

Can't 100% recall. I'm pretty sure it was this kid in my kindergarten class (the first one- I went to two schools for kindergarten due to moving partway through the year). I just can't say for sure if that was before or after my crush on my 'cousin' (my dad's best friend I was raised calling my uncle, thus I called his three sons my cousins- no actual biological relationship. I know I had a crush on his middle son during my childhood as well, just not sure if that was before or after moving to end up in the same town as them anyway.)

Girl who was a classmate all through school, but mostly crushed on her in elementary school. Other girls captured my interest later.

Weird coincidence story: When I got to high school, one of the music teachers shared her last name and I eventually found out he was her uncle. And then after a school concert one night, I. discovered my parents knew him from their high school days. Small world.

I crushed on my 8th grade gym teacher. She was smoking hot. Dirty blonde, long straight hair. :oops:

All my female gym teachers looked like they ..... preferred the company of other women

:p

This German guy named Felix. I have no idea what my adolescent self was thinking though.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom