What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Which of the 7 Dwarfs best describes you?

Which of the dwarves best describes you?

• Bashful

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Doc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dopey

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Grumpy

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Happy

• Sleepy

• Sneezy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Which of the dwarves best describes you?

7-dwarfs-name-infographic-1024x933.jpg

Doc​

It is perhaps appropriate to start this list with the leader of the Seven Dwarfs. Doc is distinguished by his glasses and large white beard. And despite being the leader of the Dwarfs, he can be a bit uncoordinated. This is evident by how he looks fidgety all the time and how he muddles his words. Doc’s job is to judge the authenticity of precious gems, as seen in some scenes in the movie where he checks diamonds.

Happy​

As his name suggests, Happy is the jolliest among the Seven Dwarfs. Like Doc, Happy is plump and has a large white beard, but unlike Doc, he does not wear glasses. As expected of such a jovial character, he is fond of partying, eating, and cheering everyone up.

Grumpy​

If Happy is the happiest dwarf, Grumpy is, well, the grumpiest. True to his name, he is easily angered, as seen by his outbursts in the movie. Despite his personality, Grumpy cares for his loved ones. This is most apparent when he ends up leading the Dwarfs in saving Snow White. You can also distinguish Grumpy from the rest as he has the biggest nose.

Sleepy​

As his name suggests, Sleepy falls asleep all the time. Sleepy, however, is not lazy. In fact, he is very hardworking when necessary. Due to his personality, many fans relate to him, making him one of the more popular Dwarfs.

Dopey​

No, Dopey’s name doesn’t come from a liking for marijuana. Nor does it come from an association with performance-enhancing substances. Instead, his name comes from his funny, “dopey” antics and being the butt of jokes.

Dopey is arguably the most popular among the Seven Dwarfs. This is even though he never speaks in the film, instead only making grunts and whimpers. He is also the only one among the Dwarfs not to have a beard. Not surprising as Dopey is the youngest of the Seven Dwarfs.

Bashful​

Bashful is known as being the shyest of the Dwarfs. Due to his crush on Snow White, he is often seen turning red and giggling behind his beard. These traits made him one of the most loveable dwarfs to fans, with many citing him the cutest when blushing.

Sneezy​

True to his name, Sneezy sneezes a lot and is very strong too. So strong that they can move objects and furniture! Behind the powerful sneezes, however, is a very friendly and kind-hearted dwarf.

Grumpy or Bashful...I'm in that range...

None of them sound close, but I guess Dopey is a good match; he seems to be playful and willing to do dumb shit for fun, so yeah.

Bashful

Come to think of it....
-Doc: @DrLeftover-Grumpy: @Smiley or @WHO IS SERAFIN

*whistles innocently*

You, Bashful? Well, Maybe from time to time.

Me? Doc? Let's see.... white beard? check. Glasses? yup. Not a good public speaker? yeah, that's true. Amateur geologist/gemologist? OK, goes with the Alchemy. Something less than a ballet dancer in the bodily control department? no argument there.

A Dwarf at Six Foot Four, and 290 pounds? Well.....

....actually they never made us shower after PE when I was in high school. I always had PE the last period of the day so I'd just go home and shower afterwards.

PE...worst experience ever. The class was fine, the changing room was literal hell.

I hated that too. I liked it better in elementary school when we'd just do PE in whatever clothes we wore to school.

I hated that too. I liked it better in elementary school when we'd just do PE in whatever clothes we wore to school.
Agreed, then it was basically just playing games, that was fun!

....then you get to middle and high school and they put you in boot camp style PE :faint:
AWFUL!! The second it becomes about "having to be fit" rather than just being active...and the changing rooms...eww.

AWFUL!! The second it becomes about "having to be fit" rather than just being active...and the changing rooms...eww.

I hate when we'd have to run the mile. Also don't bother being sick on that day / missing school because the PE teacher would make everyone who was out do it when they got back to school. Lol

I hate when we'd have to run the mile. Also don't bother being sick on that day / missing school because the PE teacher would make everyone who was out do it when they got back to school. Lol
Yep, no getting around it, just had to do it. No matter how much it sucked!

None really. :unsure:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom