What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Which app do you use to listen to music?

Debashis

Off Topix Regular

Which app do you use the most for listening to music?

Personally, when I'm on my laptop, I use YouTube. Just keep it open in a tab playing songs which I want to listen to and continue doing my work.
When I'm on my phone, I use the Wynk Music App. It's free and has a great range of playlists.

YouTube music mostly.

+1 Youtube Music exclusively

Currently using Amazon Music but contemplating a jump to Spotify. Also use YouTube, but mainly for videos, concerts, and such. And I keep a copy of VLC (open source media player) on most devices for listening to my CD collection, which I've mostly ripped to MP3 now given that no devices in this house have a CD or DVD drive anymore.

Either Spotify or Youtube.

YouTube music mostly.

YouTube is much more convenient. I don't care for Spotify that much just because they don't have everything.

My other issue with Spotify is that if you're using your phone, they don't let you listen to anything until you buy one of their monthly plans.

I use Spotify almost exclusively. One of the only companies I will simp for :LOL:

YouTube is much more convenient. I don't care for Spotify that much just because they don't have everything.

My other issue with Spotify is that if you're using your phone, they don't let you listen to anything until you buy one of their monthly plans.
Yeah, I hate their commercials all the time, and not being able to stream on mobile is awful. I can't afford their plans, so YT works for me when on the go

Spotify. I pay for premium.

Bump

I use forums because the Youtube embedder has no ads :spin:

FM is so choc full of commercials and talking there's barely any music played these days, and those morning shows, ugh

You need a better station.

I've found a couple of classic rock stations in range that play more music than commercials, and they DO NOT have a "sit and laugh at each other and then play cow noises" morning show. Instead, they have music, a news broadcast at the top of the hour, and a sports update once in awhile.

This is one of them.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom