What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What's your favorite music genre?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

There so many music genre to choose from as someone's favourite genre. We have rock, pop, punk, funk, reggae, hip hop, soul and the rest. Which one happens to be your favourite that you enjoy so much? For me, it's definitely going to be reggae. I can never stop listening to Bob Marley songs every day.

Give me some hard rock and metal any day. I don't mind some pop too.

I'm totally into K-Pop. I started listening to it about 2-3 years ago. I love most of it so much!

Traditional Old School Heavy Metal, more into the European Scene (Germany and UK) and American Thrash Metal (San Francisco Bay Area), also some 80's pop and a bit of Southamerican folklore artists.

I'm more of a metal fan, with some alternative and hard rock mixed in, but I have branched out quite a bit to include a lot of everything. The only genres I can't get into are country and rap. Just don't get them.

Out of all of the genres, I like metal.

Although I listen to all genres of music, my favorite is Rock.

Anything that sound good to my ear :yes:

Don't have one favorite, but I like synthwave (and some subgenre within it) and industrial rock.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom