What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What's your dog's name?

Her name is Murphy [Brown].

My dog’s name is cookie.

Those are cute names

Valentines Day Love GIF by Dave Gamez

My dogs' names are Bauper, Gabby, Snooky, Whitey, Pisak, Sabak, and Blackie I love my pets and spend time playing with them.

Don't currently have a dog, but when I was younger, I had a dog named Cuervo.

It was ironic because "Cuervo" means "Raven" and my dog was a golden retriever. But meh. It fit since we're a family of birds (our last name is said Seagull).

It was ironic because "Cuervo" means "Raven" and my dog was a golden retriever. But meh. It fit since we're a family of birds (our last name is said Seagull).

Its also tequila

l-p-wines-liquors-tequila-jose-cuervo-silver-l-7435157733459_1024x1024.jpg

My dogs' names are Bauper, Gabby, Snooky, Whitey, Pisak, Sabak, and Blackie I love my pets and spend time playing with them.
And i thought i was a dog lover! Wow! These are many.....very many dogs. And i love the unique names.
Please allow me to add them to my list of names.
Congrats. You are the ultimate dog parent!! I will be in touch for tips.

I love this. But i wish there was a way for you to share the pronunciation. I feel like i can butcher the name :):)

I love this. But i wish there was a way for you to share the pronunciation. I feel like i can butcher the name :):)
Basically how we said it was along the lines of Coo-air-voh, but Coo-air was fairly fast so it blended together.

I always wanted to name a dog after Dogmeat, based on the Fallout character lol
I wish I'd thought of that before we named my party's dog companion in one of my Monday DnD campaigns (I'm in two that alternate weeks: one is run by my friend for me and her parents, and the other is run by her dad with the same general group). We ended up naming him King, after my druid asked him his name and we found out just how badly he'd been treated in the past (he was just called jerky names I won't repeat even if they're tame enough... I felt that bad for the NPC doggy).

That said... We haven't named my friend's mastiff he somehow summoned with Find Steed on Thursdays... Our gnome wizard likes to ride on its back. xD

I had a dog named Banjo.
The name was already his when I got him, and I felt it suited him perfectly, so I decided to keep it.

Mine is named Poppy. We had thought my mom’s dads birthday was on hers, thus the name, but we were a day off.

My sister’s dog is Kylie.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom