What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What's your deal breaker in a relationship?

Henrywrites

Dedicated Member

Being in a relationship can be exciting and fun when two people are really interested in making the relationship work. When it comes to being in a relationship, what can you say is the deal breaker for you? Could it be lies or cheating?

My deal breaker in a relationship is cheating. Because for me, cheating is a choice, and when you choose to cheat, you choose to hurt the person you love.

Cheating as well. It tells me that they don't love me or how I feel. My ex wife did that to me all of the time.

One thing that really gets under my skin is when someone agrees to something and then goes ahead and does the complete opposite without even discussing it.

Cheating, constant disrespect, crappy attitude, immaturity, mind games, temper tantrums, jealousy, possessiveness. If you are going to hand me these character traits on a regular basis, then the relationship has become toxic and I would be better off without you.

Pack your suitcases sweetie as you have managed to kill the love.:chainsaw:

Both lies and cheating are detrimental. My ex husband was a constant source of cheating and lying to me, and I simply cannot tolerate it.

I haven't had to deal with it but, yeah, probably lies and cheating, moreso the former. With cheating, even if there were lies involved, I might probe a bit and see what lay underneath. People don't usually cheat in a relationship without some kind of reason. However, with my current spouse (35 years together, 30 of them married), not sure there's much to worry about. She's not the type, really. I am probably more likely to stray than her.

When you get the feeling of being "single in a relationship". Doing all the work by yourself, and losing connection. Not for one day, but over time.

Sex (from me, I am asexual). Cheating, lying, disrespect, any kind of physical, mental, emotional abuse.

Cheating, constant disrespect, crappy attitude, immaturity, mind games, temper tantrums, jealousy, possessiveness. If you are going to hand me these character traits on a regular basis, then the relationship has become toxic and I would be better off without you.

Pack your suitcases sweetie as you have managed to kill the love.:chainsaw:

I hate to be disrespected when in a relationship. It doesn't make any meaning to me to be in a relationship where I have my partner talk to me anyhow. What is the reason for such?

When you lose trust in someone. It doesn't matter what they did to lose my trust, but once its broken its a very hard thing to repair.

Physical violence.

If you hit me, I am going to prison and that would make things very awkward, especially since I might still be in possession of whatever I removed from your body after you hit me.

The authorities wouldn't be able to find the rest, and honestly, I've never been much for long distance relationships..

Physical violence.

If you hit me, I am going to prison and that would make things very awkward, especially since I might still be in possession of whatever I removed from your body after you hit me.

The authorities wouldn't be able to find the rest, and honestly, I've never been much for long distance relationships..

They'd have it coming too.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom