What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What makes you irrationally angry?

Obvious plot-holes in movies/tv shows.

Like Marvel movies? :p

Understand Captain America GIF

lol I can't resist. You're gonna love this video. This guy makes me laugh my ass off. :LOL:

You have no idea how much their downfall is adding to my general level of satisfaction.

Them, and Disney.
Mostly Disney because I think Disney adults should be considered a mental illness.

But.. Marvel is Disney. THE IRONY.

LET THEMM FALLLLLLLLLLLL

and of course I fuckin laughed at that 🤣

You have no idea how much their downfall is adding to my general level of satisfaction.

Them, and Disney.
Mostly Disney because I think Disney adults should be considered a mental illness.

But.. Marvel is Disney. THE IRONY.

LET THEMM FALLLLLLLLLLLL

Because they're not making them like they used to. They're writing garbage scripts with actors no one asked for. People want a good story with Robert Downey Junior, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, or Scarlet Johannsson. Not this crap.

and of course I fuckin laughed at that 🤣

Critical Drinker is an hilarious YouTuber. I swear he hates Disney movies more than you do. :LOL:

Because they're not making them like they used to. They're writing garbage scripts with actors no one asked for. People want a good story with Robert Downey Junior, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, or Scarlet Johannsson. Not this crap.

Critical Drinker is an hilarious YouTuber. I swear he hates Disney movies more than you do. :LOL:

I'm guessing you've heard about the horrific live-action Snow White that is coming early 2024 and is already a box office disaster?

I'm guessing you've heard about the horrific live-action Snow White that is coming early 2024 and is already a box office disaster?

lol yes. It's all over YouTube and the media. No one wants her to play Snow White. Not to mention, Rachel Zegler being highly opinionated and parroting her views has made her even less popular with the audience.

lol yes. It's all over YouTube and the media. No one wants her to play Snow White. Not to mention, Rachel Zegler being highly opinionated and parroting her views has made her even less popular with the audience.

I can't stand her.
I find joy in watching hate videos on her.

No shame.

I can't stand her.
I find joy in watching hate videos on her.

No shame.

lol Brie Larson got a lot of hate when she first played Captain Marvel. No one liked her either. I'm surprised she's still in MCU movies. Our friend here must have made a dozen of these videos slamming her.

When people are late without calling or when people don't show up without calling. Flakey people suck.

When you go to a movie with your friends but turns out you are the only one going. Plus the movie theater is filled with toddlers and 9 year olds.

Plus the movie theater is filled with toddlers and 9 year olds.

When I go to a kids movie, I expect that so I mentally prepare myself not to get annoyed by them before hand.

When I go to a kids movie, I expect that so I mentally prepare myself not to get annoyed by them before hand.
I’m going to the Taylor Swift Movie tomorrow. Just don’t want non gen z people there who wont sing and dance.

A video of how I want my experience to be:

Go to the earliest showing on a weekday, you'll probably be the only in there and you can create your own concert. :D
Oh I wanted only true Swifties to come. Not 5 or 9 year old. True Swifties from Tick Tok

When you go to a movie with your friends but turns out you are the only one going. Plus the movie theater is filled with toddlers and 9 year olds.

One reason why I don't like going to the movies that much anymore. I don't like it when people talk over the movie and don't know when to shut their trap.

One reason why I don't like going to the movies that much anymore. I don't like it when people talk over the movie and don't know when to shut their trap.
My sister would burp in between the previews. Only time when is was quiet.

All the damn repetitive tropes in programs.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom