What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What is something that is an instant turn-off for you?

P

pgn23

People who fail to stand by their own opinions.
People who form their views solely based on the opinions of others.
Pettiness.
Being rude to service professionals / Non-tippers.
Racism.
Being talked down to.
Lip fillers.

being talked down to is one of mine as well.

Also, attention seekers. People that say you gotta hear this, you gotta hear this!, you gotta hear this!, and then you ask them what's so important? and they're like.. oh I just ate an apple. (I dragged myself away for that?)

People who want the world handed to them on a silver plate and want to do nothing for themselves.
People obsessed with tech
people who say, " I'm bored"

Stupid questions. does the lion king have any lions in it?. um, I don't know. go figure it out

being talked down to is one of mine as well.

Also, attention seekers. People that say you gotta hear this, you gotta hear this!, you gotta hear this!, and then you ask them what's so important? and they're like.. oh I just ate an apple. (I dragged myself away for that?)

People who want the world handed to them on a silver plate and want to do nothing for themselves.
People obsessed with tech
people who say, " I'm bored"

Stupid questions. does the lion king have any lions in it?. um, I don't know. go figure it out

Agree with all of these.

Bossy people, and people they think are right all the time even when not and look down to everyone else

People who think their opinions are fact and no one else can have an opinion.

Putting fingers in my face. Instant no.

Fake people.

Stuck up people
Someone "too good" for hard work, dirty hands or humble things.
Catty, gossipy women. Can't stand to be around them

People who are late without calling.

People who don't show up when they say they will be somewhere.

Flakes

I get instantly turned off by lack of honesty. Liars are my biggest pet peeve. They repulse me.

Gaslighting
Bullies
Lack of loyalty

The biggest one I have a problem with is people who don't own up to what they do wrong.

Negativity and toxicity online and in real life no matter what sports fanbase you're a part of.

People who are self absorbed, constantly taking selfies and posting nothing but that on social media. Obsessed with how they look.

People talking about politics. This stuff not only tears friendships and relationships apart, but it also tears people's lives apart.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom