What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What do you think about peeing in the ocean?

P

pgn23

I personally don't care.

One time, a girlfriend of a friend of mine went on vacation to Cabo and wore an all-white bathing suit. There was a tiki bar located inside the pool.
She peed in the pool and when she got out her bathing suit bottoms were soaked to hell.

It makes me giggle, but I have a bit of a different stance when it comes to pools... I personally wouldn't.

If you have to go, you have to go. end of story. sometimes it's not always possible to get back to a bathroom when you need it.

Well if there is no time and nothing around to use, i can understand, but if there is a bathroom nearby then will be best to use it :)
but i will never use the Ocean as a bathroom or the pool i can not swim 🏊‍♀️

If you have to go, you have to go. end of story. sometimes it's not always possible to get back to a bathroom when you need it.

True that.

I'd rather avoid the embarrassment in a pool, just due to the chlorine "outing" you whenever you do it.

At a hotel we were staying at in Florida on vacation, there was an outside pool. We got in it momentarily only to discover someone's kids had taken a shit in it, so we jumped out pretty quick.

There are much worse things put into the ocean.

This is true. For example I think countries need to stop dumping their unwanted plastics into the ocean like India and China does.

This is true. For example I think countries need to stop dumping their unwanted plastics into the ocean like India and China does.
And gangsters need to stop dumping their unwanted people into the ocean as well. Super unhygienic.

Why not? :dontknow: Whales do it.

Uhh I mean I probably wouldn't do it personally but it doesn't really matter to me.

As long as they're subtle about it and not doing it right next to me. :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom