What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What are you currently watching?

Joe Rogan

Titans! I am surprised how hooked I got into it. I just started watching it this week and I am already up to the third season. will possibly finish it this week. I shouldn't have put it off for so long.

Watching bears stare into the water at Brooks Falls in Alaska looking for fish to eat.

That was great fun following them until I got to the part where the male bear took measures to dispatch the young in order to get closer to mama bear. Just couldn't take it any more. Started bird watching.

That was great fun following them until I got to the part where the male bear took measures to dispatch the young in order to get closer to mama bear. Just couldn't take it any more. Started bird watching.

Has to be fake news, everybody knows that all of nature is love and gentleness.

The same thing as usual aka Law & mfkn Order

The Creepshow tv show on Shudder

Have you gotten to see the awesome Joe Bob?
diana prince no GIF

Yesss! Joe Bob is one of my favorite things on Shudder! When you had me watch Train to Busan, I actually watched it on his show haha

diana prince no GIF

Yesss! Joe Bob is one of my favorite things on Shudder! When you had me watch Train to Busan, I actually watched it on his show haha
You make it sound like I held you at gunpoint or something! lol

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom