What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Announcement Welcome to Off Topix! (formerly known as Wober Discussion Community)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyy Nebulous. I’ve been ok thanks. How have you been yourself?
:hello:
A couple highlights from my time away from forums are:
  • I got a better job.
  • Bought a house.
Its a short list, but life has been good. :cloud9:

:hello:
A couple highlights from my time away from forums are:
  • I got a better job.
  • Bought a house.
Its a short list, but life has been good. :cloud9:
Maybe a short list, but a very involved one! LOTS on your plate!

It’s crazy to be back. I’m 31 years old, married, and have a full time career. I was a child last time I posted here. Glad to see so many familiar faces. I guess it’s time to catch up?
Dang, this brings back so many memories. Looking at my post history I apparently wasn't very active for very long when we switched to Wober.

The mid 2000s was a wild time on the internet.
Hello everyone. I joined this forum quite some time ago. Brings back some good memories from the forum era. Forums still serve an important purpose so it’s great to see that you’re giving it another shot. Also nice to see some familiar names :)
Welcome back!:grouphug:

"(formerly known as Wober Discussion Community)"
Wober? Who chose that terrible name? WHY ARE YOU TELLING NEW PEOPLE YOU HAD THAT TERRIBLE NAME?

Wober? Who chose that terrible name? WHY ARE YOU TELLING NEW PEOPLE YOU HAD THAT TERRIBLE NAME?
Hey, Wober was not a terrible name, Vaeve, okay?

It wasn't.

I did and this thread is for those 1200+ original members, not you. :p

Hey, Wober was not a terrible name, Vaeve, okay?

It wasn't.

:hug: He’s entitled to his opinion.

Not gonna lie when we age we understand more and become more mature, I always used to enter wober.net in search bar haha just to see if it ever comes back. But obviously wober had a replacement which was ran by Jazzy. Since that one is gone now I've entered wober.net today again and woohoo what do I see @Nebulous (Joe) is back. :D

Even though I was not that active back in the day and I couldn't be, I've always visited this place just to catch up and see how's everyone doing. Long live offtopix and looking forward to becoming an active member. :)

Not gonna lie when we age we understand more and become more mature, I always used to enter wober.net in search bar haha just to see if it ever comes back. But obviously wober had a replacement which was ran by Jazzy. Since that one is gone now I've entered wober.net today again and woohoo what do I see @Nebulous (Joe) is back. :D

Even though I was not that active back in the day and I couldn't be, I've always visited this place just to catch up and see how's everyone doing. Long live offtopix and looking forward to becoming an active member. :)

I wasn't as active on Wober as I am on OT. I dunno I just felt it wasn't so relaxed back then.

We're glad to be back and we're glad you're both back! Group hug! :grouphug:

I'm just part of the furniture now. You'll replace me one day when I get too old and boring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom