What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Venting

EllieCat

Off Topix Veteran

Have you heard of I Ready? That stupid “learning” program at school? I am SICK and TIRED of having to do the SAME question and that darn narrator. Here is a video of someone who also hates it:

Another thing that annoys me in life is SCHOOL and TODDLERS. School is kind of stressful and toddlers are just these annoying tiny humans that drool on you. Rant part 3 is coming soon btw.

Thank you

A short clip of those creatures…Plory and Yoop. :p

*gasps* .... Toddlers?

But but but!. If we got rid of toddlers, we wouldn't have all these cute responses to mommy's questions or funny videos of them laughing at random stuff

*gasps* .... Toddlers?

But but but!. If we got rid of toddlers, we wouldn't have all these cute responses to mommy's questions or funny videos of them laughing at random stuff
I mean the ones that scream and spit on the plane.

Can't comment on that one, never flown (fear of flying)

Guess it would be annoying though specially if the flight is long
Ok. I also hate having to go back to school.

There's some interesting teacher reviews of Iready:

I-Ready has a rating of 1.15 stars from 1,014 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Reviewers complaining about I-Ready most frequently mention 6th grade, middle school, and mental health problems. I-Ready ranks 198th among Self Help sites.

and

Got into a taxi today and the driver accidentally hit on the gas instead of the brake when we were about to stop at the red light. Hit the car in front of us and I hurt my knee. I have to walk a bit slow because of it, and I think it's getting worse.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom