What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Teen Titans

Ravenfreak

The Residential Sonic Nerd

Teen Titans is my all time favorite animated series! I can't believe the series turns 20 years old this year, I feel old. Anyways I love how the show was a perfect blend of comedy, but also delivered serious tones too. You've got an amazing line up too, the Teen Titans had gone through numerous different teams prior to the animated series airing but Glen Murakami decided to focus on George Perez (RIP) and Marv Wolfman's take on the team from The New Teen Titans comic book series. I really wanted a season six of the series back in the day, but now I don't think the show really needs a season six. There was also a comic based on the animated series and some shorts that were canon to the series and comic too. Sadly we did get a terrible spin off the show that's overstayed it's welcome... Teen Titans Go absolutely sucks.

Cute show! Watched a few episodes in my day.

I love Teen Titans. Haven’t watched in ages. Always liked Terra on there.

That right there is my favorite pairing in the original series, BBTerra! :D I always related to Beast Boy the most, you'd think he would be my favorite character but I love Raven. :) I was always the one cracking lame jokes with my friends growing up and I still do actually. xD I also love video games like BB does.

That right there is my favorite pairing in the original series, BBTerra! :D I always related to Beast Boy the most, you'd think he would be my favorite character but I love Raven. :) I was always the one cracking lame jokes with my friends growing up and I still do actually. xD I also love video games like BB does.

Same here, I am the king of lame jokes :D

I always loved that pairing as well Though I do like him with Raven too.

I absolutely love Teen Titans. (Except TT Go). I'm a huge fan of Raven. I find myself relating to her, especially being introverted, and loving her powers. Kinda sucks that she has to always stay calm all the time.

I absolutely love Teen Titans. (Except TT Go). I'm a huge fan of Raven. I find myself relating to her, especially being introverted, and loving her powers. Kinda sucks that she has to always stay calm all the time.

She's the best. :D Go was such a disappointment and I can't believe it's still airing... If there's any Titan I'm like it's definitely Gar. I'm a huge jokester, and green is my favorite color.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom