What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Target vs Walmart

Dead2009

Off Topix Veteran
MOTM

Where do you like to do all of your shopping? Where do you think you can find the best deals?

There's no Walmart here, but I dislike Target.
I haven't shopped there in a long time. The last time I did, a shirt ruined my bra and handbag when some of its colour bled onto them, completely ruining them:cry:

It's a small town. The only super store we have is a Wal-Mart. No Target, no K-Mart. Some generic grocery stores including an Aldis.

Target as it always arrives on time. Walmart, my order got lost.

I like to shop at different stories. Different places offer different options. Of course Walmart around tends to attract stuff that really should be on YouTube....but that's another story. Speaking of Kmart, I miss them too. I used to work for the company and even before then shopped there, etc.

I don't even know where the nearest Target is.

Wal-mart usually because they have everything target does, but for like $1 cheaper per item. All that adds up.

I do my shopping at a supercenter we have here in the Midwest called Meijer. It's the best out of the bunch to me.

Target has the most overpriced crap I have ever seen. $6 for a pack of cheese slices is insane. But they have a better shopping experience, and a great clothing selection. I bought some really nice quality boots there last week on clearance, but in general they have lots of options and fair clothing prices. Walmart has those lower prices most of the time (although I've seen them up price stuff randomly), but that's about all good I can say about it because it's so chaotic.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom