What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

So back in Ohio

Phillip

The Priest
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Got kicked out last weekend from where I was at in Michigan...walked almost 5 hours to a hotel room to sleep for an hour, had my cousin's friend come and pick me up to bring me back to Ohio...but the person I was with took most of my money and complained about me to their friends to get me removed from the property. Who does that?

Wow you had some bad days there ...

Wow you had some bad days there ...
I did, it wasn't even right at all. The person didn't even pay anything, it was all me.

Got kicked out last weekend from where I was at in Michigan...walked almost 5 hours to a hotel room to sleep for an hour, had my cousin's friend come and pick me up to bring me back to Ohio...but the person I was with took most of my money and complained about me to their friends to get me removed from the property. Who does that?

That's terrible to hear. I really hurt for you. It really sucks not having a place to come home to. I can somewhat empathize. I ran away from home once and lived on the streets for a few nights. It was over an ex girlfriend.

That's terrible to hear. I really hurt for you. It really sucks not having a place to come home to. I can somewhat empathize. I ran away from home once and lived on the streets for a few nights. It was over an ex girlfriend.
That person took so much of my money and left me with basically nothing to come back to Ohio to.

That person took so much of my money and left me with basically nothing to come back to Ohio to.
All I can say about that deal is just be very happy that you had an incredibly easy escape from a potential 'formal' divorce! :coffee:

All I can say about that deal is just be very happy that you had an incredibly easy escape from a potential 'formal' divorce! :coffee:
That is very true. Totally agree with that.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom