What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Smoked Weed?

Have you ever smoked marijauna?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I have and eaten it (like baked into a brownie)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No but I might one day just to try it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. never.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
yes I smoking it right now
tongue.gif
Joking of course

I've never smoked a joint in my life and I plan to keep it that way. I have better things to do.

What people don't realize about marijuana is that it has a high THC content. THC is a harmful, mind-altering chemical known to cause cancer. Why would you poison your body like that?

Nope

No. never :)

Yes, but it's so gross. I prefer edibles and only for ninight time. I don't do it any other time.

No. Apart from the fact that it's not even legal for recreational use in the UK, it's never held any interest for me.

Tried it a few times and discovered that it's not for me. Makes me lazy and unmotivated and causes me to become a bit paranoid. I'll stick to beer.(y)

Inhaling smoke of any kind ain't happening here. I work for a respiratory care provider and that's taught me to value my healthy lungs.

But edibles? I wouldn't rule that out but I have not tried yet.

And I am in Canada so 100% legal either way.

Yes, both rolled into a joint and baked into pot brownies.
Speaking of which...

Hungry Pizza GIF by Papa Johns

I've tried it myself, but I'm not very good with things that make me cough a lot since I have sensitive lungs (I choke when I use febreeze, not sure why I didn't expect it with weed). That said, I've also had edibles over my life, and those I can handle better. I only use the ones that are strains good for pain, however. I'm not interested in a head high- I just want to be in less pain any way I can manage to get there. xD

No. Couldn't smoke anyway as I have a lung disease. But I believe in the legalisation of it. Only cannabis though.

Yes, both rolled into a joint and baked into pot brownies.
Speaking of which...

Hungry Pizza GIF by Papa Johns
I have both a Hershey's and a Nestle Toll House cookbooks.

I am dangerous.. lol

But really I have done just about everything but smoke it.. and I am not counting the small hits I took from my brother's bong, joint or my SIL's Pepsi can rig.. LOL

I will say that her can rig was much smoother than his bong and joint..

I primarily use edibles, topicals and vapes.. I just gotta get used to swapping them in and out when I travel.

I had a near miss with them went we went to Cozumel..

I have become quite fond of my Jack vape..

It has done wonders for me where my ADHD, and Anxiety are concerned. not much on pain, but Bubba Kush helps with that..

I am just pissed that I spent nearly $80 for a 1g vape when I could've gotten 2 2g vapes for $30 each..

Thats good that it helps with your anxiety, for some other people it can ramp that up a bit.

Is it legal in your state yet?

Thats good that it helps with your anxiety, for some other people it can ramp that up a bit.

Is it legal in your state yet?
Hell yes, and I am so happy.. I was bummed that NY took so long though.. but yes it is finally legal here, and I am going to try to get a medical card for it, this way I don't have to worry about getting something tainted with Fentanyl from a smoke shop, like the near miss I had last year.

And yeah, it depends on the strain too.. I have had some that were excellent for pain, but made my ADHD impulses worse.. so I started looking around for strains that were good for ADHD and Anxiety, and I found that Jack Herer is really good for that.. and because of that, I have been getting a lot of work done lately..

:woot: Thats good!

Thats what I have, well its not a card but its a prescription.

I never heard of that being in weed, How scary!
I actually posted about it over at my place.. I started a new area for it.. but yeah, to make a long story short, I got some gummies from a smoke shop up here that was way more effective than anything I had ever had, and everything else I had gotten from them after that point was never as effective.. this is in comparison to stuff I've gotten from Canada as well as California.

As I got busy during the previous years with our move and then getting organized, I started to wonder what happened to the brand that I had gotten once before, and the first thing I end up seeing is a news story about how there were traces of both Fentanyl and Heroin that were traced back to 3 smoke shops in PA..

I was devastated, because I knew that the reason they were so effective was because they were laced.

But I also counted my lucky stars and I decided to go for a medical card, because at least I could get more powerful carts if need be and I wouldn't have to worry about it having been laced with something..

I just hope that it won't be too hard to get one..

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom