What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Seething Biden 'shouted and swore' over poll numbers

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

I can't believe Biden didn't see this coming. This is what happens when you run a nation's economy into the ground using absurd policies.

What are your thoughts?

Insiders claim that President Joe Biden has been privately 'seething' over his disastrous polling numbers to his staff and is 'angry and anxious' about his 2024 re-election efforts.

The story comes after Biden did not get the typical polling bump after his State of the Union address last week – and his approval now sits at a new low of 37.4 percent.

However, reports of the president's rage date back to January, when aides had told him his polling numbers had dipped in the key swing states of Michigan and Georgia due to his handling of Israel's war on Hamas, though he still believed he'd done the right thing.

'He began to shout and swear,' NBC reports, citing a story that interviewed 20 lawmakers, present and past administration officials and Biden allies.

'President Biden makes national security decisions based on the country's national security needs alone — no other factor,' White House Spokesman Andrew Bates said in response.

It's okay, all the big tech companies will favor him so while doing research only good articles will show up and everything else, including opponents, will be suppressed. Just like in 2020.

Record voter turn out again, 90 million votes this time boys!

It's okay, all the big tech companies will favor him so while doing research only good articles will show up and everything else, including opponents, will be suppressed. Just like in 2020.
It's sad and disappointing, but what you say is the truth. :(

Between this and the way Trump is pushing towards the Republican nomination without even being around, you can tell he's worried about not getting a 2nd term.

Between this and the way Trump is pushing towards the Republican nomination without even being around, you can tell he's worried about not getting a 2nd term.
I'm hoping he loses big time. Trump might be crazy and say stupid shit from time to time, but honestly things were better when he was in office.

Dementia in an older person is a sad thing to watch, isn't it?

Not sure why we voted that in to office in the first place.

That was great :clap:
I don't get why people were pissed that Trump was making fun of him for having a stutter. I have a stutter every now and then and I know people only make fun of you when you're an asshole.

I don't get why people were pissed that Trump was making fun of him for having a stutter. I have a stutter every now and then and I know people only make fun of you when you're an asshole.

Was just trying to prove that he is unfit to be the boss.

....and people will still vote for him :p

....and people will still vote for him :p
I just don't know why our only two choices is either a guy who is fixing to be at a very lavish nursing home or a guy who is very controversial.

I just don't know why our only two choices is either a guy who is fixing to be at a very lavish nursing home or a guy who is very controversial.

I agree. We need to elevate better people.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom