What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Science projects in school?

Olivia

Tell me about it
Thread Creator

What science projects or experiments did you do while in school?

What was your fav? Which one did you like the least?

Animated GIF

I liked making a volcano and putting baking soda and whatever in there to make it erupt.

I hated dissecting a cat. So gross. The smell was horrible too.

I've done more science projects in the last ten years studying classic alchemy and working out some of what was done by the old masters, and then relating them to modern alchemy than I ever did in school.

The school stuff, dissecting small animals, mixing chemicals together to make it glow or stink, was pointless.

We dissected a frog and a lobster in middle school. It was fun in a weird kind of way. Not something I wanted to do lol.

I've done more science projects in the last ten years studying classic alchemy and working out some of what was done by the old masters, and then relating them to modern alchemy than I ever did in school.

What do you mean by "alchemy?"

We dissected a frog and a lobster in middle school. It was fun in a weird kind of way. Not something I wanted to do lol.

A lobster? There isn't much inside one of those. :ponder:

A lobster? There isn't much inside one of those. :ponder:

When we cut into it, everything would just pop out of it. That was messy. Their organs and meat are basically vacuum sealed inside of their exoskeleton.

I also made a volcano but put too much of this in and too much of that in. The science teacher was very upset with me because of the explosion. Not sure why he was so mad, after all his eyebrows did eventually grow back.

When we cut into it, everything would just pop out of it. That was messy. Their organs and meat are basically vacuum sealed inside of their exoskeleton.

I'll bet. Better to cook it first and have a side of melted butter to go with it. :p

I also made a volcano but put too much of this in and too much of that in. The science teacher was very upset with me because of the explosion. Not sure why he was so mad, after all his eyebrows did eventually grow back.

Lol. What did you put in there to make it explode?

I didn't have science projects in elementary school, but once I started high school and started learning 3 typed of chemistry, we had lab experiments for 4 years. So, I saw enough of science in that period. :clap:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom