What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Rugrats

Ravenfreak

The Residential Sonic Nerd

Rugrats was my favorite Nicktoon growing up and it was my overall favorite cartoon for years. I remember watching the show with my younger sister, and at the time we lived with my grandparents and a few of my uncles lived in the house too. I remember we'd ask them if we could have the remote to change it to channel 32 to watch Rugrats. xD Chuckie Finster is my favorite character, I related to him growing up since I was afraid of everything. xD My spouse loved the show too, and they have a Chuckie doll that shakes when you pull the string on his back. They also had a old bottle of bubble bath that had the Rugrats on the bottle. We threw it away when we moved though.

Love that show, I still watch it all the time on Paramount+, had it on last night while I was getting ready for bed.

why has this show not been rebooted?

I swear the only shows on there now are spongebob or the loud house

oh, and henry danger

Loved that show, and like some of the other shows on Nick, it was just as hilarious for adults, as it was for kids.. lol

The last time I saw it, I had cable, which was a very long time ago..

Cable? Whats that? :p

why has this show not been rebooted?

I swear the only shows on there now are spongebob or the loud house

oh, and henry danger

It has:

I haven't watched that version though.

The original Rugrats was one of my favorite nick toons as a kid. I was also a fan of All Grown Up.

Tommy was my favorite character followed by Chuckie.

Last edited:
It was one of my favourites growing up. I didn't really like the animation in the new remake it was too different to me.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom