What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Romantic dinner?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What's your idea of a perfect romantic dinner?

Bruce Willis Cheers GIF by PeacockTV

Legit going to just say Olive Garden and that'd be fine by me. lol

Hmm, romantic food? I suppose foods that don't get stuck in your teeth, give you bad breath, make a mess or give you gas. Lol

Don't bother with cooking. Instead, go out to eat and look great. :wine:

I can't cook so I often take my girl out to fancy restaurants. I always open the door for her, take off her coat, pull out the chair for her. She is my queen and she gets 100% respect from me. She never does the dishes when I'm around, and she hears "please" and "thank you" all the time.

Legit going to just say Olive Garden and that'd be fine by me. lol
I like Olive Garden. Sucks that I have to drive 2 hours to the nearest one.

I think the most romantic dinner I've had was when my ex made alfredo while I was staying at his place for a week. Though it was with his entire family there, it was still really special to me. (Actually, the only time I ate alone with him besides snacks in his room was when we went on our bowling date the first day and ate at the alley. Otherwise even when we went out to eat once that week, his mom was with us- though I enjoyed it so it didn't matter x3)

I'm not a romantic, so I don't feel like there's any cuisine or level extravagance that would fit that description for me personally no matter the environment.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom