What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Rohan's stories and poems

The Colored Darkness

It was Holi, the festival of colors. I knew that day, if I went to college my friends would smear my face with colored powder. I didn't like looking like a colored beacon, so I was uneasy. I went to College, the periods passed by in an eternity. Then, came break and everybody from their bags started taking out the colored powder called Gulal and started throwing and smearing it on each other.

I felt like I was transported into another world. The faces were smeared with colors. Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, you name it. The clashing fusion of the colors made everyone look like demons. In fear, I tried to avoid the demons for as long as I could. Two demons came to me and requested to apply the Gulal on me. Having no other choice, I accepted. They smeared Gulal on my face. I was filled with a feeling of Joy even though I had no intention of applying gulal on them.

I stared at my face by the front camera of my mobile. I was starting to look like a Demon also. But that didn't matter cause there was joy and happiness all around me. I washed my face under the tap and saw the colors mixing and fading away with the water. I decided to leave for home. As I left the sun sank and darkness came into being.

It was then that I realized, that all the colors had vanished. Only the blackness remained, the blackness of the void in my Heart. It was ever-growing as I waited for Holi to come around again, so that I can fill the void of sadness with colors once again....

Hatred

The old ugly beggar saw the fire of anger,
In his quest to obtain his desires,
Took the oil of Hatred
and threw it in the flames,

The Fire flickered, became ablaze and consumed everybody,
Turning them all into ash,
The winds of Love finally calmed down the Fire,
And blew away the ashes of the Forsaken.

Mad Max Outer Space Roleplay Part 1

24th August, 7025.

Max woke up in the morning when the streaming rays of the sun entered his rented room. Looking out of the window he saw the reddish sky illuminated by the rising sun. As he looked down the city walls of Olympus he could see the distant wasteland. He intended to go there today to get some loot. But first, he had to get some parts to fix his interceptor. He got up and put on his jacket. He left the inn and went outside. He stepped into the narrow streets and started to make his way to the Carjet market. After 10 minutes of walking, he reached the entrance of the market.

"Time to get those parts", he thought as he entered the market.

World Map

zBzSEY5.jpg

Thank You. :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom