What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Regretted making friends with someone?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Have you ever regretted becoming friends with someone?

What did they do to make you regret it?

I never regretted a friend. I have had some people come into my life and become friends fast and then fade away fast, but that is about the worst of it.

I don't have many friends :p

I can't say I haven't regretted it much later on in life, but... In the moment, I never regret a friendship.

I only regret whenever they cause drama or somehow really don’t like me.

No. I dont regret making friends but I will cut people off if theyve done something that either wronged me or someone else, regardless of friendship status.

Yes.

I don't really 'regret' things. I guess I have made friends but then drifted away for whatever reason. I really only have one lifelong friend. We have been together thru a lot of life's challenges. Other friends are more superficial. Some come and go or one of us loses interest, etc. Some friends are friends of the moment or during a period of time like belonging to a club or something like that. But, then when the activity is over, not so much in common to sustain it.

I have had plenty of friendships reach a conclusion because I felt I was no longer compatible with the other person.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom