What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Red Sonja to Seek Sanctuary!

Flurry

Crisis Management
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Figured Red Sonja fans like Jazzy for example would be interested in learning about this.

March 31st, 2014, Mt. Laurel, NJ: With the main Red Sonja series, written by Gail Simone, continuing to be one of Dynamite's best-selling titles, Dynamite is now presenting a Red Sonja special one-shot this coming June, Red Sonja: Sanctuary! Red Sonja: Sanctuary is written by Marc Mason, drawn by Noah Solanga, with a cover by Sergio Fernandez Davila (Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure)! This oversized issue will be available in June from Dynamite Entertainment in comic stores and digital.

In Red Sonja: Sanctuary, Raven returns! In a distant, hidden forest, Sonja finds Scathach's other chosen warrior has turned over a new leaf and renounced violence. Can Sonja do the same? Offered a chance to have friends, family, and a life without the sword, Sonja begins to see the course of her life change. But when a group of mercenaries determined to bring Raven to justice enter the mix, Sonja discovers that perhaps the only course her life can ever take is one of violence and tragedy!

To read more, click here!

This sounds awesome and thanks for posting it Sci!

Awesome possum. thanks for sharing Sci!

No prob! Probably gonna give it a look at when the time comes if I remember too.

I left my name and number at the comic book store. They are going to hold a copy and call me when it arrives. :dance:

+Jazzy said:
I left my name and number at the comic book store. They are going to hold a copy and call me when it arrives. :dance:
Sweet

+Jazzy said:

Most awesome!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom