What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Recent Tech, Net, Science, and Video Game Purchases

Flurry

Crisis Management
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Here, you can mention all your recent purchases in these areas!

I recently bought a forum software
smile.png
But the next thing I will buy (tomorrow) is a 30 inch Apple HD screen for my computer.

Nice! Today I got myself a new Nintendo DS Lite and some head phones.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Medal of Honor

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

LA Noire

Mass Effect 2

Silent Hill: Homecoming

All for PS3.

Shiro Yuri said:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Medal of Honor

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

LA Noire

Mass Effect 2

Silent Hill: Homecoming

All for PS3.

icon_eek.gif

Today, I bought for the PC: Spore and Fate: The Cursed King.

i recently got Ubutnu and Assassins Creed for PS3

I recently got a CnM Touchpad II. It's one of the cheapest Tablet PCs around, but I've found it's been really good value. Very happy with it.

Although, I would love an iPad 2... just can't afford one at the moment!
tongue.gif

Ridge Racer: Unbounded

Spiderman: Edge of Time

Both for PS3.

Picked up Nintendo DS' Pokemon Platinum. And Edge of Time was a pretty sweet game!

DJ Hero 2. It was on clearance so I got it for only 10 bucks. SO DANG ADDICTING, MAN.

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Dead or Alive: Dimensions

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D

Resident Evil: Revelations

Finally got my hands on a 3DS. Now I have things to play on long journeys again!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)

Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (DS)

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (DS)

Got Civilization 5 + its expansion, DLCs and the official soundtrack at a 75% discount for just over €18.

Lost In Blue
Lunar Knights

Both on the DS. I also have a preorder to collect on Friday, for Fire Emblem Awakening.

HP ENVY 20 Touchsmart All-in-One

A new monitor. My old one was starting to get issues <.<

Finally have a Wii U with Mario Kart 8. I love that game! Awesome level design, music recorded from real instruments, rich colorful graphics... The only problem I have is that the battle courses are just the racing courses. The only track that seems suitable for battle to me is Yoshi Valley.

Also have Zelda: Wind Waler HD, but I want to wait until I have the time to invest into the game so I don't end up rushing through it.

Phazite said:
Finally have a Wii U with Mario Kart 8. I love that game! Awesome level design, music recorded from real instruments, rich colorful graphics... The only problem I have is that the battle courses are just the racing courses. The only track that seems suitable for battle to me is Yoshi Valley.

Also have Zelda: Wind Waler HD, but I want to wait until I have the time to invest into the game so I don't end up rushing through it.

I want that stuff! Gimmie gimmie gimme :p

New computer as well.

Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Medium(few weeks ago)

Haven't purchased it yet, but will most definitely purchase Modern Warfare II when it is released on Steam, but probably when it's half-off or cheaper.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom