What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Info Ranks & Custom Titles

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

:hi:

Here are the official Off Topix ranks.

Once you reach the specified amount of posts, your rank will update automatically.

user_64.png

Hasn't posted yet
0 posts

user_64.png

New to Off Topix
1 post

user_64.png

Off Topix Novice
10 posts

user_64.png

30 posts

user_64.png

Off Topix Regular
50 posts

user_64.png

100 posts

user_64.png

Dedicated Member
200 posts

user_64.png

Off Topix Veteran
500 posts

user_64.png

Gold Member
1000 posts

user_64.png

Platinum Member
5000 posts

user_64.png

Off Topix Legend
10,000 posts

user_64.png

Almighty Member
25,000 posts

user_64.png

Off Topix God
50,000 posts

:arrow: Feel free to set very own custom title on your Account Details page.

Enter in your desired title and remember to hit save.

usercolors3.png

Your user title is displayed under your username in the postbit next to your posts and on your profile page.

Note: If you choose to use a custom title, that will be displayed instead of the default ranks above.

Haha, I don't think so. I'm much more low-key on posting any more.

You can adjust the colors of your Rank/Custom User Tile. I see you’ve made yours purple.

What if I do not set a colour using the plugin? Is there a colour attached to the rank?

That's currently not possible. There are no settings for that in the ACP or any plug-ins/add-ons available for that.

Actually it is possible.

Make a colour usergroup < Make setting into user placed into group at 'x' posts. Those post requirements are based on the ranks.

Xenforo forums have used this to give rank colours to users.

Actually it is possible.

Make a colour usergroup < Make setting into user placed into group at 'x' posts. Those post requirements are based on the ranks.

Xenforo forums have used this to give rank colours to users.

Doing that will allow color changes to usernames and user-Banners only. The user-Title color will not change in this instance unless you change it yourself using the plug-in described in the first post in this thread.

However, that is a good idea to have the user-Banners change as people move up to the next rank, I'll look into that. :)

utub.png

Doing that will allow color changes to usernames and user-Banners only. The user-Title color will not change in this instance unless you change it yourself using the plug-in described in the first post in this thread.

However, that is a good idea to have the user-Banners change as people move up to the next rank, I'll look into that. :)

utub.png

I was referring to username colours only that change as you rank up.

I love custom titles. I love being different!

Is there a mosaic style or stained glass, love to know the answer. Tanks all.

Is there a mosaic style or stained glass, love to know the answer. Tanks all.
Go to your "Account Details"
Scroll down to the very bottom of the page.
There you will see a LOT of colorful little images. (also scroll)

If you see a little image that you like, click on it; then click the "Save" button.
If you change your mind, go through again and select another image.

I think that is the whole selection, so maybe you will find what you are looking for there. (y)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom