What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Random

ElegantAura

Off the wall
Elite Member

Nothing much to see here, just a photo of a flower i took long ago that i had in the garden .
I still like this photo after so many years , so i thought to share it here ...

pZ2cAqxh.jpg

Nothing much to see here, just a photo of a flower i took long ago that i had in the garden .
I still like this photo after so many years , so i thought to share it here ...
Stunning colors! (y)

That's a really pretty flower. My grandmother used to have a nice flower garden that she was very proud of. But now since she's gotten to be in her 80's, it's gotten harder for her to get around and do things.

No point to start a new thread so will be adding this here :cautious:

more of what i had, now the garden look depressing ...

vlVGgjJh.jpg

wBcCsa0h.jpg

I love the simplicity & beauty of the Hibiscus; such striking color there.

I love the simplicity & beauty of the Hibiscus; such striking color there.
Sometimes simple is better:) but i had always problems with this hibiscus, ants will be always there and i looked funny every time i try to take weeds out around the hibiscus
i looked like i was dancing :LOL: they do bite well

I think this thread with this name suit many more stupid photos anyways no need to start another:p

Glad my room have an air-condition now, the old died before the winter started, but i had many problems for about two years but it was old over 20 years .
I did the lounge and kitchen to have something on winter and left the rooms for later it cost a lot ... anyways nice i have the rooms done now :dance:

4EedQMfh.jpg

when all done
T3re2Gvh.jpg

and something to remember o_O
i took the picture the same day and i have a lot of bruises... this is nothing it is more... some of the first i saw, there are more in other places
G32akCTh.jpg

Looks like the a/c unit is mounted in the ceiling; pretty unusual and totally nice...completely out of the way & should be quite efficient. (y)

Congratulations! :clap:

Looks like the a/c unit is mounted in the ceiling; pretty unusual and totally nice...completely out of the way & should be quite efficient. (y)

Congratulations! :clap:
Thanks @passenger I am happy i manage to save a lot in a little time and manage to finish all the house .
This ceiling cassette Mitsubishi electric are not cheap at all and i did put 5
it is good that out of the way and not ugly too but the most nice is the have the Wi-Fi that i can control all with the phone
I guess everyone will see me a lot here broke now to go out :D

I guess everyone will see me a lot here broke now to go out :D
Maybe just better to be more comfortable during the hottest part of the summer. :hug:

Maybe just better to be more comfortable during the hottest part of the summer. :hug:
I hope we don't have a very hot summer, the electricity is not cheap but lucky i can handle the hot weather a lot, i hate more the winter

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom