What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Pizza toppings

Favorite pizza topping?

• Plain cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Vegetarian (mushroom, onion, pepper, etc.)

• Meat lover (sausage, ham, pepperoni, chicken, bacon, etc.)

• Fruit

• Supreme (anything and everything)

• Other

• Total voters

Fatal Dawn

The Poetic Fatalist
Elite Member

What is your favorite kind of pizza? I'm interested in what you guys think because most of my friends prefer plain cheese. If I leave out a topping that you like, choose other and just shout it out.

I chose Pepperoni. I do, however, sometimes get pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.

Pepperoni is the second most popular among my friends. When ordering for everyone we usually place an order of one cheese pizza and one pepperoni.

I can't give an opinion since I've never eaten pizza. What is your opinion? It seems as if pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping (when not counting cheese as a topping).

Just something I've never developed a taste for. Where I'm from we're more about seafood than anything else.
tongue.png

I just like the cheese topping of pizzas, but I don't mind any other toppings. I don't like the idea of pineapple slices on top of a pizza though.

I'll tell you one thing, I would never be able to eat a fruit pizza.
puke.gif

I don't have a particular choice but I usually look at the meat section and their supremes.

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Meat lover.

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Actually the best is pepperoni, sausage & olives.

I voted for Plain Cheese.

I must add also.. If there was one for Cheese wth Extra Cheese i would have voted for that , lol.

I do like some of the other ones in the poll, but just plain cheese if my fav out of them all
tongue.png

I love Meat pizza's.
biggrin.png

Can't believe pepperoni now has only 2 votes. THAT IS BLASPHEMY.

I like meat lovers' too but they're filling. Too filling for me, maybe.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom