What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Pet Pics

Well meet Miss Hope Von Germany she has a bit of an attitude,but i do love my crazy halfwild German cat.....

Aww *steals*

My avatar is actually my sister's/son's cat, Evvie, a 17 year old Tuxedo Cat (she does have some white bits you can't see in this pic), who posed herself like a heart last week.

I'd love to post a pic of my beloved hound, but can't seem to figure out how to drag and drop a pic from my PC?

She's an unlikely cross of a Foxhound and a Husky. Not terribly bright, a runner, all nose, total predator (no squirrels or chipmunks or bunnies in my backyard!), love of my life. Going to be 13 on Hallowe'en of this year. I will be devastated when she doesn't live forever.

My avatar is actually my sister's/son's cat, Evvie, a 17 year old Tuxedo Cat (she does have some white bits you can't see in this pic), who posed herself like a heart last week.

I'd love to post a pic of my beloved hound, but can't seem to figure out how to drag and drop a pic from my PC?

Gotcha. Here's the Nose:

Lucy_in_pensive_mood.jpg

Aww, what lovely critters you have there :wub:

He died in August 2021 but this is what my beloved Mister Ellis looked like:

Sadly, later that day I had to have his euthanased due to an inoperable tumour. I think he knew his time was up and he was comforting me in his own way.

I had two cats, but been few months i lost my older cat . I had to put her to sleep but still very early and i don't feel well to not add her here the more time pass the more i miss her
she was the boss so there two pictures of my older cat
GhK0JHyh.jpg

vOQY1sxh.jpg

And there is the younger that i still have (sorry about all the photos i could not pick one :banghead2:)

C1CYNbCh.jpg

tORERjZh.jpg

sp0OAqqh.jpg

DUWd2lFh.jpg

This is from the most recent that she got the lion cut
s8AdQxwh.jpg

I had two cats, but been few months i lost my older cat . I had to put her to sleep but still very early and i don't feel well to not add her here the more time pass the more i miss her
Awwww :( So special, such a sweet face!
And there is the younger that i still have (sorry about all the photos i could not pick one :banghead2:)
What a luxurious Torti! What is her name? (I think that she has a moody face. :p)

Awwww :( So special, such a sweet face!

What a luxurious Torti! What is her name? (I think that she has a moody face. :p)
Her name is Morgana she is most of the time happy... (Saphira the othe cat)

GhK0JHyh.jpg

vOQY1sxh.jpg

C1CYNbCh.jpg

tORERjZh.jpg

sp0OAqqh.jpg

DUWd2lFh.jpg

This is from the most recent that she got the lion cut
s8AdQxwh.jpg

Aww :wub:

F1LxEr5h.jpg

Currently the only pets I have are fruit flies, but I'm trying to get rid of them.
4pvjmdE.gif

These are the barn cats where I work. The tuxedo cat is Tux (yes, I know, very original
Gs6N07H.gif
) and the floof is Jacob.
52846775432_68ea2bdf12_z.jpg

52863842228_f5fce4e95d_z.jpg

53133774124_c286b4954f_z.jpg

@Sandy - Morgana's looking pretty darned royal there!

These are the barn cats where I work. The tuxedo cat is Tux (yes, I know, very original
Gs6N07H.gif
) and the floof is Jacob.
Such stunning white whiskers on that black background. Sweet pics! :cool:

@Sandy - Morgana's looking pretty darned royal there!

I have the blanket on the bed to stay clean from fur but she goes under all the time.. and looks like she done nothing wrong :D

An old photo and i had to clean the pool table al the time it was a spot for my cats :p

sK3TyFlh.jpg

Morgana was sleeping next to me while I was watching TV. I bothered her, and she tried to hit me. But she was too lazy, and her attack didn't work. :LOL:

XSVcrL1h.jpg

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom