What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ozium

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

o2ZddED.jpeg

Anyone use this air freshener? It works really good. I bought a 6 pack of it on amazon now that I have dogs in the house. :p

I don't really use any, but I'm glad you've found something that works well for you (y)

Anyone use this air freshener? It works really good. I bought a 6 pack of it on amazon now that I have dogs in the house. :p

My work place use to order them all of the time. They really do get rid of the rancid odor that some people leave behind in the bathrooms.

Works better than any of those other ones I think.

I also light scented candles too.

Fire Burn GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Never even heard of it but I rarely actually use much air freshener. I know we spray essential oils of sorts (lemongrass primarily, also to ward off bugs) around the house sometimes but that's about it. Then again, I can't smell any of this stuff anyway... So it's only really for my dad. xD

Never even heard of it but I rarely actually use much air freshener.
I mostly just stick to using air freshener sprays at my place of work because some people are rude and don't bathe. They come into the waiting room smelling like ass. This one couple reeked so bad that we lit a candle in our office and that wasn't strong enough to cover the smell. After they left, we sprayed the couch that they sat on down with Lysol.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom