What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

only one condiment

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

If you could choose only one condiment to eat for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

It's not easy, every condiment is important depending on what you're making.
As someone who prepares a variety of dishes and enjoys almost everything, I find it challenging to pick just one condiment for life.
However, if I had no choice and had to choose, I'd probably go with tomato sauce

If you could choose only one condiment to eat for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

I kinda did for most of my life. I used to eat everything with ketchup when I was a kid lol.

Luke Ketchup GIF by Tactile Games

I would have to say that if I had to choose one condiment to have for the rest of my life and I could have no other, it would have to be mint sauce.

I tend to have mint sauce on almost everything where possible so this would be perfect.

None. I don't like them.

I also like variety here; but, if I had to pick one, that would be Mayo.

Ketchup. That or tartar sauce.

Hellman's mayonnaise.

P.S. there must be something wrong with me as I keep thinking the thread title reads, "Choose only one kind of condom" (I need help):!:

Hellman's mayonnaise.

P.S. there must be something wrong with me as I keep thinking the thread title reads, "Choose only one kind of condom" (I need help):!:
It has happened to me many times where I saw something different from what I was writing. :LOL:

Pickles

I'd probably go with mayo...and I'm talking mayonnaise, not that Miracle Whip crap. I sometimes like ketchup on my hotdogs, but for the most part prefer my hotdogs condom *cough* CONDIMENT free, so I could live without ketchup.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom