What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Netflix

Are you a Netflix user?

• yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • no

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

2dloz8m.jpg

Are you a Netflix user?
Do you just use the streaming services or get DVD's in the mail? :mail:

I loves me some Netflix, and I use the streaming services. I wouldn't even know how to do the whole dvd thing. The wait for certain seasons to be added though sucks.

I am but I am not a Netflix customer (I don't pay the bill). Babe has my devices logged in and brings over DVD's whenever they come in the mail. :)

Plus just 8 bucks a month? Can't beat that price! Well.. Maybe you could, but meh. Oh well!

I use it loads on my Xbox.

I wanted to get Netflix DVD's in the mail but they no longer have that service in my area. I don't have a device to stream movies so I cannot use Netflix.

Jazzy said:
I wanted to get Netflix DVD's in the mail but they no longer have that service in my area. I don't have a device to stream movies so I cannot use Netflix.

Your computer or TV. Some TV's, dvd players, blu ray plaers, etc let you access Netflix. Or you could buy a roku, I have one.

But you have dial up service so I am unsure how Netflix would perform for you. :ponder:

Nebulous said:
Jazzy said:

Your computer or TV. Some TV's, dvd players, blu ray plaers, etc let you access Netflix. Or you could buy a roku, I have one.

But you have dial up service so I am unsure how Netflix would perform for you. :ponder:

I called customer service for Netflix and it will not work on a dial up connection. :(

Even with cable TV now, I still use netflix a good amount. :)

Yes I am Netflix user, but if I want to rent a movie to bring home with me I would prefer RedBox.

LegendHidden said:
Yes I am Netflix user, but if I want to rent a movie to bring home with me I would prefer RedBox.

So you have the streaming only package? Why not get some DVD's in the mail while you're at it? :p

Yep i am and i use it just about everyday, always fun stuff you can find on there to watch.

Worm said:
Yep i am and i use it just about everyday, always fun stuff you can find on there to watch.

Yeah sometimes those movies and shows you've never even heard of turn out to be great. :)

My mom used to be a Netflix subscriber between 2004 and 2006, when you can rent DVDs by mail.

Currently, I don't use Netflix services.

Had it, cancelled it. Only good for House of Cards and movies from the 1980s. If you want anything newer, forget it.

seasidemike said:
Had it, cancelled it. Only good for House of Cards and movies from the 1980s. If you want anything newer, forget it.
Last I checked, it had movies like The Hobbit, Catching Fire, The Avengers, and a bunch of other newer titles.

I used to have it, but I don't anymore. The ol' internet connection can't handle it, but I think it's an extremely good service. A lot of content, it's honestly worth around 20-30 dollars a month if you ask me, so some would consider it as a bargain.

Although Netflix is pretty amazing and I used it in the past, I'm not a user anymore, don't really feel like paying for it. :p

t-Rex said:
Although Netflix is pretty amazing and I used it in the past, I'm not a user anymore, don't really feel like paying for it. :p

Mine's paid for.. Just get someone who has an account to login to your devices. :p

Nebulous said:
t-Rex said:

Mine's paid for.. Just get someone who has an account to login to your devices. :p
If they logged on from my device what would that do?

t-Rex said:
Nebulous said:
t-Rex said:

If they logged on from my device what would that do?

Well on devices like the Wii or Xbox, you'll stay logged in forever and can watch all you want. But on your browser it won't stay logged in for long.

Yes, but mainly for Seinfeld.

Nope i will never pay for streaming services. Not worth it. Other ways to get the movies or series,

I watch a bit of anime and Young Sheldon (currently binge watching)

Yes i have and use Netflix, but also watch Amazon Prime . Well my son have it, and i use it also as it is for more then one for the house ... ok he use the Netflix too so we are even haha

Yeah. My wife and I use Netflix every now and then for movies and tv shows. She and my kids watch it a lot.

Yeah. My wife and I use Netflix every now and then for movies and tv shows. She and my kids watch it a lot.
You got remarried?
Man, you miss a lot when you stop reading threads!

Yes, I am a Netflix user. I stream every day.

Yes, I am. Had it for a little over two years, and I'm currently watching series 3 of Star Trek: The Next Generation on there :).

We used to have Netflix but felt the movies & shows went downhill while they increased their prices so I voted No.

@MrDawn Congrats on being married :)

No. I hate television and I have little interest in movies/films.

I just use Netflix as a streaming device. Though I use other streaming devices, Netflix is still my favorite.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom