What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Name a popular anime you hate

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Name a popular anime you hate

I don't like One Piece. The show apparently has no ending. It sucks to sit through, especially when your kids watch it and its not an anime I would ever recommend. People think its got good action in it. I disagree. The action is really watered down.

3561953-6157147575-2013-.jpg

One Piece
Dragonball Z
Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia
Naruto

I thought that one was pretty good, what don't you like about it?

I just got the second part of the final season. So far it's been really good. I loved this fight.

I just got the second part of the final season. So far it's been really good. I loved this fight.

I still haven't watched that season.

I don't hate it... but.. 'Hunter x Hunter'. I couldn't get into it and it didn't pique my interest.

I didn't care for Cowboy Bebop. My brother loaned it to me once to watch. I thought the episodes were too random, didn't care for the characters, and I thought the plotline sucked.

One Piece
Dragonball Z
Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia
Naruto
I grew up watching DBZ, Naruto is WAY overrated, My Hero Academia was OK, and One Piece is so long I don't think I would ever catch up to current episodes even if I started watching now! As for me, it's mainly a lot of the mainstream stuff that used to show on Tonami I dislike Inu-Yasha now that my ex-wife liked it when we were married lol.

I grew up watching DBZ, Naruto is WAY overrated, My Hero Academia was OK, and One Piece is so long I don't think I would ever catch up to current episodes even if I started watching now! As for me, it's mainly a lot of the mainstream stuff that used to show on Tonami I dislike Inu-Yasha now that my ex-wife liked it when we were married lol.
With DBZ I came in at the beginning then got to Namek saga, missed the Cell saga, and got to Buu saga. At that point I felt like it was dragging on for my tastes so gradually I started hating it. Now I can't even bother it nor One Piece either. That live action series was a no go for me after watching a couple of episodes.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom