What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

minor thing = rage!!1!

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What is a minor annoyance that sends you into an absolute rage?

:mad: :nono: :mad:

People that can't spell. I see it all over Facebook and almost have a go at some people.

Santa said:
People that can't spell. I see it all over Facebook and almost have a go at some people.

This. The situation is worse with the Spanish language since most people make spelling errors when posting on FB or sending WhatsApp messages.

Santa said:

This.

One of my friends recently had a baby, and she's already back to the clothing size she was before she got pregnant. Tons of people commented on it (she posted a photo) and I didn't see one correctly-spelled message. It was full of "ur r so luky" and "your so 4tunit" and I just can't

People who quickly pull out in front of me, and then proceed to drive slowly.

People who drive for miles with their blinker on.

People who tailgate.

People who are so immersed in their damn phone that they walk right into me.

Jazzy said:

People who tailgate.

Same. How annoying!

Jazzy said:

People who tailgate.

Jazzy's post. This is the sort of thing that is irritating.

People who hang up in my ear when they call the wrong number instead of saying, "sorry I have the wrong number."
:why:

People who truly believe the world begins and ends at the tip of their nose send me into a "rage".

:Drunk:

When a spider is spotted in the house but it crawls out of view.

I suppose 'paranoid' would be a better word for the feeling that gives me. I know its in here somewhere :panic:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom