What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Making memes

The Raven

We read memes everyday (at least I do) and we laugh on some of them etc. But are you the guy/girl who is making memes and uploading them on instagram/9gag or websites like that? Do you enjoy being creative in making jokes by using already predefined patterns where you can only change text to create new context? If you do so and if you upload on before mentioned social platforms, what is the feedback? Is it popular or is it full of hateful and trolling comments?

Once I had a meme made which peaked with 14k upvotes on 9gag. That was my top meme. I no longer do these type of stuff. How about you?

I don't have the energy to make them, but I love seeing memes about my interests

I like looking at them. They're funny. I don't care for making them though.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom