What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Lydia's Journal : my Crime Series!

Naiwen

Gold Member
Elite Member

Chapter 1 : Night at the Maritimes

Dear Diary, I'm Lydia McCrawford, a Canadian native girl, 15 years old. I am what can I say about myself? A pathological serial killer. Yes, I admit to being guilty of several crimes. I'm 100% guilty of committing them. So much that you won't believe me. But it's true. I have committed these atrocities against my own adoptive parents : Stephane and Misaki, a Japanese woman. It's been my 15th birthday, and my adoptive parents were bringing us all on a cruise to the Maritimes of Canada.

Last edited:
Nice, looking forward to reading more. :)

Chapter 2 : Falling in Love with my married Boss : a failed Plan!

Dear Diary, it's Lydia again. I've been working a secretary/typist/telephonist since 14 years old and have fallen in love with my married Chinese boss : Feng Tang. His Chinese wife, I've threatened to kill her and her daughter : Lily. I have taken her place in his heart, or so I've thought. But he's always been in love with his Chinese wife. His Chinese family, to protect them, he has sent them to Hong Kong to live. I've been poisoning his stomach so he has had to rely on me for everything. But guess what? He's been faking his illness all along to fool me. Anyone who has been blocking my path must go. But he's been one sly man. In his last (or so I've thought), breath, he's muttered : "I just wanna see the one I love again once before I die. On my will, I've left them a few millions, enough to live by." Hence why I've said to him : "All right, you may." But he's been lying to me all this time, and he's not been sick at all. In fact, he's been well all this time. "Lydia McCrawford, you are fired! I don't wanna see you ever again!" In tears, I've said nothing to him, and have gone out of the building, with tears in my eyes, I've been swearing to myself : "I WILL have my revenge for not loving me back".

Last edited:

Dear Diary, it's Lydia again. I've been working a secretary/typist/telephonist since 14 years old and have fallen in love with my married Chinese boss : Feng Tang. His Chinese wife, I've threatened to kill her and her daughter : Lily. I have taken her place in his heart, or so I've thought. But he's always been in love with his Chinese wife. His Chinese family, to protect them, he has sent them to Hong Kong to live. I've been poisoning his stomach so he has had to rely on me for everything. But guess what? He's been faking his illness all along to fool me. Anyone who has been blocking my path must go. But he's been one sly man. In his last (or so I've thought), breath, he's muttered : "I just wanna see the one I love again once before I die. On my will, I've left them a few millions, enough to live by." Hence why I've said to him : "All right, you may." But he's been lying to me all this time, and he's not been sick at all. In fact, he's been well all this time. "Lydia McCrawford, you are fired! I don't wanna see you ever again!" In tears, I've said nothing to him, and have gone out of the building, with tears in my eyes, I've been swearing to myself : "I WILL have my revenge for not loving me back".

Sounds like they're both crazy, they were made for each other. :p

Detective Bastty received a case that involved a murder investigation.
The victim was Feng Tang, a married Chinese businessman who was known to have a secretary named Lydia McCrawford. Lydia had been in love with Feng for years, and she had been threatening to harm his wife and daughter, Lily.
Detective Bastty began his investigation by looking into Lydia's background and her relationship with Feng.
He discovered that Lydia had been working for Feng since she was 14 years old and had developed an obsession with him over the years.
Feng had been aware of Lydia's feelings for him but had never reciprocated them.
Detective Bastty also discovered that Feng had sent his family to live in Hong Kong to protect them from Lydia's threats.
He had been faking his illness to make Lydia believe that he was dependent on her, but in reality, he had planned to leave his wife and daughter a large sum of money in his will.
After interviewing Feng's family and colleagues, Detective Bastty suspected that Lydia was responsible for Feng's murder.
He found evidence that Lydia had been seen arguing with Feng on the day of his death, and the autopsy report showed that Feng had died of poisoning.
Further investigation revealed that Lydia had been poisoning Feng, making him dependent on her for everything.
When Feng discovered that Lydia had been lying to him, he fired her.
Lydia, in tears, left the building and swore to herself that she would have her revenge for not being loved back.
Detective Bastty gathered all the evidence and presented it to the court.
Lydia was arrested and found guilty of murder. She was sentenced to life in prison for her crime.
Thanks to Detective Bastty's expertise and perseverance, justice was served, and the culprit was brought to justice.
It was a challenging case, but Detective Bastty was able to solve it and provide closure for Feng's family and colleagues.

Detective Bastty received a case that involved a murder investigation.
The victim was Feng Tang, a married Chinese businessman who was known to have a secretary named Lydia McCrawford. Lydia had been in love with Feng for years, and she had been threatening to harm his wife and daughter, Lily.
Detective Bastty began his investigation by looking into Lydia's background and her relationship with Feng.
He discovered that Lydia had been working for Feng since she was 14 years old and had developed an obsession with him over the years.
Feng had been aware of Lydia's feelings for him but had never reciprocated them.
Detective Bastty also discovered that Feng had sent his family to live in Hong Kong to protect them from Lydia's threats.
He had been faking his illness to make Lydia believe that he was dependent on her, but in reality, he had planned to leave his wife and daughter a large sum of money in his will.
After interviewing Feng's family and colleagues, Detective Bastty suspected that Lydia was responsible for Feng's murder.
He found evidence that Lydia had been seen arguing with Feng on the day of his death, and the autopsy report showed that Feng had died of poisoning.
Further investigation revealed that Lydia had been poisoning Feng, making him dependent on her for everything.
When Feng discovered that Lydia had been lying to him, he fired her.
Lydia, in tears, left the building and swore to herself that she would have her revenge for not being loved back.
Detective Bastty gathered all the evidence and presented it to the court.
Lydia was arrested and found guilty of murder. She was sentenced to life in prison for her crime.
Thanks to Detective Bastty's expertise and perseverance, justice was served, and the culprit was brought to justice.
It was a challenging case, but Detective Bastty was able to solve it and provide closure for Feng's family and colleagues.

Love it! :clap:

@Bastty and @Nebulous, here's chapter 3. Please comment!

Chapter 3 : Flashback : An Illegal Stripper!

Dear Diary, Lydia here. Since 12-13 years old, I've had the body figure of an 18 years old. I've been, to make ends meet, because my birth parents were good for nothing drug, alcohol, cigarettes and gambling addicts, as well as I've had to support my birth siblings. So to say, to make ends meet, I've been a stripper at a local night club. There, I've met and fallen obsessively in love with a mature 20-30 adult man. He has seemed like such a gentleman, would pay my tuition fees, take my siblings and I to a movie, a drink, I've been doing everything with him until I've known that he's been cheating on his wife and lying to his children. Hence why I've threatened to kill them all if I can't have them. "I love you, and I don't wanna be your side piece, make me your lawful wife." Him to me : "You're underage, I have responsibilities with my wife and kids, let's have no contact from now on, as my wife has found out about it." Pissed, I've said to him : "Fine, but I've dumped you, not the other way around, you lying, cheating, piece of a scumbag man". I've said to him and without another word, I've never gone back to the local nightclub as I've resigned there. Thank goodness, I've had my other part-time jobs as a waitress at a Brunch place and cashier at an ice-cream stand. I've been working 2-3 jobs at a time to make a living and pay for my tuition fees. Been also the sole financial provider of my birth family.

@Nebulous and @Bastty, here's chapter 4. Please comment!

Chapter 4 : Victim of Human Trafficking : My 1st Kill!

Dear Diary, Lydia McCrawford again. Who else could it be other than me, myself and I? But I digress, today's entry is to actually detail down how I've committed my 1st murder. How? How an innocent young girl of wee 11 years old has made her 1st kill? Well, first thing off the top of my mind, I've been the victim of virginal maid trafficking from 8 years old to 11 years old. Yes, you've heard right. My very own biological birth parents have sold me to human traffickers on the black market in exchange of a large sum of money to feed their addictions. I've been to please sexually any kinks these pedophiles might have had with virgins. These particular male pedophiles were big on virginal maids of 8-9 even 7, well, under 10 years old. So, how, when, where and why have I committed my 1st murder? My 1st male "client" has been Francis Bouchard, a French man with many sexual kinks and fetishes, very hard to satisfy. Young virgin girls were screaming at the top of their lungs in a closed room, while I've been in the "waiting room", waiting on my next client, hearing them scream "ENOUGH, PLEASE LET ME GO, STOP". I've had enough of it. I've had to do "something" about it for these young girls. "I've had to save them", I've told myself in my mind. So I've carefully laid out my plan to find the boss : Rich O'Neil, and kill him for the sake of those female children. I've though to myself : "I will be poisoning his food or drinks at breakfast, as he's always on time, punctual on the dot, at 8 am, he's having breakfast. so I'll be poisoning his food and/or drinks with a fatal poison without any odour, colour, smell or taste. That way, the virgin girls he's been holding prisoners could go home". So next morning comes, I've been putting my plan to execution. I've poisoned his morning drink (coffee or tea usually). Dead instantly, face hapless and colourless, I've told the girls : "Go now, you're free from this hell, go home". "Thank you, Lydia, you're our saviour. I could never thank you enough for this." "I've done only what a person under those circumstances would do for anyone, now run home or to somewhere safe!" I've said to her back. After that, I've gone home to my birth parents again.

@Nebulous and @Bastty, here's chapter 4. Please comment!

Chapter 4 : Victim of Human Trafficking : My 1st Kill!

Dear Diary, Lydia McCrawford again. Who else could it be other than me, myself and I? But I digress, today's entry is to actually detail down how I've committed my 1st murder. How? How an innocent young girl of wee 11 years old has made her 1st kill? Well, first thing off the top of my mind, I've been the victim of virginal maid trafficking from 8 years old to 11 years old. Yes, you've heard right. My very own biological birth parents have sold me to human traffickers on the black market in exchange of a large sum of money to feed their addictions. I've been to please sexually any kinks these pedophiles might have had with virgins. These particular male pedophiles were big on virginal maids of 8-9 even 7, well, under 10 years old. So, how, when, where and why have I committed my 1st murder? My 1st male "client" has been Francis Bouchard, a French man with many sexual kinks and fetishes, very hard to satisfy. Young virgin girls were screaming at the top of their lungs in a closed room, while I've been in the "waiting room", waiting on my next client, hearing them scream "ENOUGH, PLEASE LET ME GO, STOP". I've had enough of it. I've had to do "something" about it for these young girls. "I've had to save them", I've told myself in my mind. So I've carefully laid out my plan to find the boss : Rich O'Neil, and kill him for the sake of those female children. I've though to myself : "I will be poisoning his food or drinks at breakfast, as he's always on time, punctual on the dot, at 8 am, he's having breakfast. so I'll be poisoning his food and/or drinks with a fatal poison without any odour, colour, smell or taste. That way, the virgin girls he's been holding prisoners could go home". So next morning comes, I've been putting my plan to execution. I've poisoned his morning drink (coffee or tea usually). Dead instantly, face hapless and colourless, I've told the girls : "Go now, you're free from this hell, go home". "Thank you, Lydia, you're our saviour. I could never thank you enough for this." "I've done only what a person under those circumstances would do for anyone, now run home or to somewhere safe!" I've said to her back. After that, I've gone home to my birth parents again.
Detective Bastty read through the diary entry multiple times, taking note of all the important details.
He knew that this was going to be a challenging case to solve, but he was determined to get to the bottom of it.
He immediately dispatched his team to investigate the human trafficking ring that Lydia had mentioned in her diary.
They began by conducting interviews with known associates of Rich O'Neil, the man Lydia claimed to have poisoned.
Through their investigations, they were able to track down several of the young girls that had been held captive by O'Neil.
They were able to confirm that Lydia had indeed helped them escape and that O'Neil had died under suspicious circumstances.
However, as they dug deeper, they began to uncover more and more inconsistencies in Lydia's story.
It seemed unlikely that a young girl of only 11 years old would be able to execute such a well-planned murder.
Further investigation revealed that Lydia had a history of mental illness and had been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for most of her life.
Her birth parents, who she had returned to after the murder, had a history of drug addiction and were known to have abused Lydia in the past.
Detective Bastty and his team were eventually able to piece together the truth of what had happened.
Lydia had indeed helped the young girls escape, but the murder of Rich O'Neil had been planned and executed by her birth father, who had used Lydia's story as a cover-up.
In the end, both of Lydia's birth parents were arrested and charged with various crimes, including human trafficking and murder.
Lydia was placed under the care of a psychiatric hospital and received the help she needed to overcome her trauma and mental illness.

@Bastty and @Nebulous, here's chapter 5. Please comment!

Chapter 5 : At 12 years old, Pregnancy and Abortion

Dear Diary, it's dear old me again. At 12 years old, working as an illegal stripper at a local nightclub/bar, I've met and fallen in love with all sorts of men. One named Gu Lang, a Hong Kong mafia boss. He's killed his fiancé, Miao Qian Qian's whole family, but has spared her because he's fallen in love with her. Why the bloodshed? Because they were gang rivals. But I digress, at work, I've soon personally become obsessed and fixated by this mafia boss, enticing and enthralling, but oh-so-dangerous and sexy man. One day, out of the blue, I've told him : "I love you and wanna marry you", he's laughed at me and said : "Sorry girl, but I already have a fiancé named Qian Qian and I love her very much." Devastated, not knowing what do to anymore, I've thought to poison his food and/or drinks with a "desire elixir". What does it do? It does make the desired or wanted person by the other party mistake them by their beloved and makes them want and desire them in return. So hence why, hopelessly, I've started to observe his eating and drinking habits and times. I've observed that at 7am, he's having breakfast, at noon, lunch, and at 7pm sharp, his dinner. Being an illegal stripper, I've been having my pocket full of money I could easily purchase that drug from the black market. One night, at midnight, I've sought out the "desire" poison. A middle-aged man serving as the counter clerk has greeted me upon my arrival at the black market : "What would you like, miss? Some love elixir perhaps? One so young...", "Yes exactly, the love elixir please". "500$ then". "Done". Then I've gone back to the nightclub, ready to slip it into his dinner. Tonight is the night. Drunk and drugged, he's led me to his place, thinking I've been Miao Qian Qian, his fiancé and beloved one. muttering her name under his breath, and has initiated the love-making process. The next few weeks, I've been feeling light-headed and dizzy and forgetful at work. So I've taken a pregnancy test from a local drug store. Positive, has said the test. So glad that I've been pregnant with Gu Lang's baby, I couldn't be happier. But I've had to think about the practicality of the circumstances. "12 years old and pregnant already? That would ruin my career at the nightclub", or so I've thought. I've had to terminate my pregnancy while I could since the father doesn't even he's the father of my unwanted baby. So alone, I've had gone to an abortion clinic, there a lady in her 30ties has showed up, face full of concern for me : "Young Lady, what can I do for you?" I've answered her : "I'm pregnant, but can't have the baby, I wish to abort". "Poor you, such a young one...very well then". I won't describe in detail how she's done the abortion, so till next time, dear diary.

Last edited:
@Bastty and @Nebulous, here's chapter 5. Please comment!

Chapter 5 : At 12 years old, Pregnancy and Abortion

Dear Diary, it's dear old me again. At 12 years old, working as an illegal stripper at a local nightclub/bar, I've met and fallen in love with all sorts of men. One named Gu Lang, a Hong Kong mafia boss. He's killed his fiancé, Miao Qian Qian's whole family, but has spared her because he's fallen in love with her. Why the bloodshed? Because they were gang rivals. But I digress, at work, I've soon personally become obsessed and fixated by this mafia boss, enticing and enthralling, but oh-so-dangerous and sexy man. One day, out of the blue, I've told him : "I love you and wanna marry you", he's laughed at me and said : "Sorry girl, but I already have a fiancé named Qian Qian and I love her very much." Devastated, not knowing what do to anymore, I've thought to poison his food and/or drinks with a "desire elixir". What does it do? It does make the desired or wanted person by the other party mistake them by their beloved and makes them want and desire them in return. So hence why, hopelessly, I've started to observe his eating and drinking habits and times. I've observed that at 7am, he's having breakfast, at noon, lunch, and at 7pm sharp, his dinner. Being an illegal stripper, I've been having my pocket full of money I could easily purchase that drug from the black market. One night, at midnight, I've sought out the "desire" poison. A middle-aged man serving as the counter clerk has greeted me upon my arrival at the black market : "What would you like, miss? Some love elixir perhaps? One so young...", "Yes exactly, the love elixir please". "500$ then". "Done". Then I've gone back to the nightclub, ready to slip it into his dinner. Tonight is the night. Drunk and drugged, he's led me to his place, thinking I've been Miao Qian Qian, his fiancé and beloved one. muttering her name under his breath, and has initiated the love-making process. The next few weeks, I've been feeling light-headed and dizzy and forgetful at work. So I've taken a pregnancy test from a local drug store. Positive, has said the test. So glad that I've been pregnant with Gu Lang's baby, I couldn't be happier. But I've had to think about the practicality of the circumstances. "12 years old and pregnant already? That would ruin my career at the nightclub", or so I've thought. I've had to terminate my pregnancy while I could since the father doesn't even he's the father of my unwanted baby. So alone, I've had gone to an abortion clinic, there a lady in her 30ties has showed up, face full of concern for me : "Young Lady, what can I do for you?" I've answered her : "I'm pregnant, but can't have the baby, I wish to abort". "Poor you, such a young one...very well then". I won't describe in detail how she's done the abortion, so till next time, dear diary.
Detective Bastty listened carefully to the criminal's story, taking notes on a pad of paper as he went. It was a disturbing tale, to say the least, and Bastty had to remind himself to remain objective and professional.
First and foremost, he needed to determine if the story was true. He would need to investigate the woman's workplace, the nightclub, and see if there was any evidence of illegal activity.
He would also need to track down this Gu Lang and see if he had any connection to the alleged murders of Miao Qian Qian's family.
Bastty couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust and sadness at the young woman's situation.
At just 12 years old, she was working as an illegal stripper, and had become obsessed with a dangerous man. It was clear that she was in over her head, and needed help.
As for the poisoning and the abortion, those were serious crimes that would need to be investigated thoroughly.
The woman had purchased a dangerous substance from the black market, and had used it to drug someone against their will.
And while abortion was legal in some cases, it was illegal for minors to obtain one without parental consent.
Bastty knew that this case would not be an easy one to solve, but he was determined to bring justice to all parties involved.
He would start by conducting a thorough investigation of the nightclub and Gu Lang's connection to the murders, and go from there.

@Nebulous and @Bastty, here's chapter 6. Please comment!

Chapter 6 : Cheating on his Wife

Dear Diary, Lydia McCrawford here. Today, I will go into details about my birth father's affair with one of his neighbor, serving as the other woman, or the side piece and how it has been affecting me ever since a child of merely 12 years old. So at the tender age of 12 years old, my birth father has been having a strong emotional affair with one of his female neighbours, also married. I've been sick of seeing them together behind my birth mother's back. But she has been putting on weight lately, hence why my birth father has found someone else younger and prettier than her. No murder today. I've been thinking up thousands of scenarios of how to tell mum about it. And I've thought to myself : "Should I confront dad and his mistress about it since I know about them?" I've debated against it, putting it off for later and later, day after day have slipped by without my mum knowing about it. about 3-6 months have passed since I have know about his affair. I've finally decided to tell mom about it. In tears, I've asked her to come to my room : "Mom, I have something to tell you." "What is it, Lydia, shoot because I don't have all day, and quit crying, tears are for babies." My mom has never called me by any terms of endearment, just by 1st name, as she and I haven't been in the warmest or most affectionate relationship between a mother and her daughter. "I've seen Dad with another woman, it's one of our female neighbours". "I don't believe you, you're lying, you're grounded until you repent for telling lies and stories." I couldn't believe my eyes and ears when I've heard her. I've just swallowed the fact that I've known about it for a very long time to myself till today. Till today it's been eating at me alive. I've felt pure agony at being told that I've been lying when it's the bitter truth. Till today, Mom has never believed that Dad would cheat on her, and he's been telling the same lies over and over again to make her believe that he's been still in love with her. But I have known the truth since then. She has remained married to Dad ever since, even though the fact were that he's a lying, scumbag of cheating husband and a lousy and abusive father to me.

@Nebulous and @Bastty, here's chapter 7. Please comment!

Chapter 7 : Abandoned by my Parents

Dear Diary, it's Lydia again. Today's entry will be about how I've been wanting to kill off my birth parents. Why indeed would a daughter want to kill their own parents? Truth is, I've been abandoned by them in the middle of a deserted island. How has it all started? At 13 years old, they've told me and my siblings that they were bringing us all on a field trip. Upon arrival at said field trip by car, they have stranded us 5 helpless children in the middle of nowhere. "I swear, I'm going to kill them for me and my siblings." There, a handsome Swedish prince, not knowing that he has been one, has been on vacation on there. Everybody has been rushing to see him, girls and women of all ages fawning over him. I've just wanted a snack to fill up my empty stomach. So with my nude stripper job money brought on the field trip, I have rushed ahead of the food stand, saying all along the way : "Scuse me, scuse me, just going through please, I just want my food." I've just chosen a seat opposite a weary looking fellow, in a commoner's clothes, having a handmade burger and coke. I have gone up to the waitress and said : "I'd like your house speciality please." "Sure, what drink would you like?" "Lemon iced tea." The prince commoner's clothes has smiled and said : "May I sit there?" Where I have been sitting and having my lunch." "Sure, no worries." I've to him to break the ice : "So, what are you? A waiter?" Not knowing that he has been a prince."Yes, you could say that." "But enough about me, tell about yourself and why you're here." I've told him my whole story. "How sad!", he's exclaimed. "Why don't you come and live with us, Lydia, what do you say?" "Sure, I'd love to." "I have something to tell you, I'm one of the prince of Sweden." "You're lying?!" "No, I'm not, here's my butler and my bodyguard. I've never met any commoner or anyone as genuine as you." "Thank you, your Highness." "Please, don't call me that since you and I will be siblings soon". I've been over the moon and he and I have flown over to his castle where I have begun my new life as one the princess of Sweden.

@Nebulous and @Bastty, this is the grand finale. Please comment thank you!

Chapter 8 : Killing my Birth Parents and adoptive Parents

Dear Diary, I'm tired and weary, so I'm going to make it short. Yes, I have killed both of my brith parents and adoptive parents. I have slipped poison into my birth parents food one night, and instantly dead they have fallen. Such great joy and pure happiness I've felt because they were emotionally and physically abusive to me and my siblings. And my adoptive parents, why have I killed them? Because they have annoyed me. I have thrown them overboard on our cruise to the Maritimes on my 15th birthday. And no, I'm not convicted of any crimes, because that's how clever and smart I've been about it.

Last edited:
Getting interesting, keep up the good work!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom