What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Lost Nature Found: A "Web-Novel"

VRVisions

Off Topix Novice

I am working on a novel called Lost Nature Found, and if you would like to know what it's about, here's a description:

Lost Nature Found is the name of a "web novel" authored by Alex Henderson. The book resolves around a fictional land called Digitan, governed by the GammaCorp conglomerate, where every single piece of nature is gone - it is now all man-made and artificial, such as trees and plants. Because of the conglomerate rule, police and other types of protection are seriously lacking - it is almost considered anarchy. To avoid total riots though, all citizens must have an obedience chip installed in their brain to suppress any revolting against the government. Most who have this chip lack an average IQ, because of this, have a below average IQ and do mostly anything the government orders them to.

The story involves a character by the name of Alexander Shibou, a 19 year old young man on the run for "government revolt" criminal charges, as he refused the install of the obedience chip - as he would say, he prefers "not to be a corporate zombie". In fact, he is part of a revolutionary group of others who have refused the government's control and are attempting to return life to how it was before - no more artificial trees, plants and other artificial life.

You can check out any character designs and any more info here, or on my DeviantART at http://realityvisions19.deviantart.com/. What do you think?

I think this novel is going to be awesome when it's finished. (y)

Thanks! :)

I will be posting a list of characters soon, so check here and on deviantArt for that.

VRVisions said:
Thanks! :)

I will be posting a list of characters soon, so check here and on deviantArt for that.

Can't wait! :dance:

sounds interesting and will be waiting for updates...

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom