What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Light or Heavy Sleeper?

How easily are you woken up?

• Not easily (I'm a heavy sleeper)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • A pin drop could wake me up!

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dee

Platinum Member
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Are you a light sleeper or can you sleep through a jack hammer hammering away outside?

Hmmm :ponder:
Both

If I am well rested, or didn't do much that day, I can easily be woken up. If I'm dead tired/ exhausted, I'll sleep through anything.

Very light sleeper. A pin drop could wake me up!

Depends. An alarm'll wake me, but I'll sleep through a thunderstorm quite soundly.

Heavy sleeper. I'm inmune even to tremors when I'm sleeping.

Look it is weirdo for me. I can never sleep when there is any light (even that coming from below the door) but after I went through sleeping, I challenge you to try and wake me up

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

When I do finally sleep each night it's always light and I wake up several times

Having slept through fire alarm drills back when I college, I'd say I'm a heavy sleeper...:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I am a very light sleeper myself. I tend to never go into a really deep sleep which usually results in me waking at the slightest of sounds.

Hi Friends,

Mostly I have good sleep every day every time since 1o years, even though I am worries there no exception for sleep. I sleep well in those days also mans in tension periods also.

About in between. Not too heavy and not to light. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with my sleep apnea.

Preeeeeeeeeeety heavy.

As a kid, I'd wake up with scratched on me because my cat attacked me in the middle of the night and I didn't even budge haha

I'm usually a light sleeper, but occasionally, when I'm not feeling well, I might be a bit different.

The slightest thing awakens me.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom