What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last Thing You Created?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

For all our graphic designers out there or people who just like to experiment with graphic editing software..

What was the last thing you created?

Care to post a pic?

:clap:

I created a very simple top view of a ship. No, it's not pretty. I had need of it :p

Evil Eye said:
I created a very simple top view of a ship. No, it's not pretty. I had need of it :p

Show us!

Evil Eye said:
What did you need it for?

@Doc: Interesting but not so creepy picture. I look forward to reading the photo essay.

OwMUd8L.jpg

This is the last thing I did...It's for the second theme I'm modifying for my first forum.

@hiiru: Very nice looking! Love the colors and the letters are very unique. Great job! :clap:

Jazzy said:
@hiiru: Very nice looking! Love the colors and the letters are very unique. Great job! :clap:

Thank you! :D The font gives me this feeling of nature within technology. The letters look like roots to me...the theme's idea is 'space time' and the forums theme is friends (space with humanity?) :3

I suppose the last thing I created would be my avatar.
hiiru said:
Sneak peek on my second theme...:glare: how does it look?
I like the little button, I don't like the shade of blue.

D: the button to collapse the forum section? Unfortunately it's not by me :( It's part of the theme I'm modifying

I made a yellow/black but I thought the forum was too yellow with it..I still have it though, I'll post that version too.

well recently?
well computer related
pattern_avatar_by_icetex01-d7b7xx4.png

and
Hand Drawing Related
the_olympic_sword_v2_by_icetex01-d7amp02.png

Icetex said:
well recently?
well computer related
pattern_avatar_by_icetex01-d7b7xx4.png

and
Hand Drawing Related
the_olympic_sword_v2_by_icetex01-d7amp02.png

Cool cool, got a larger pic of the bottom pic?

http://icetex01.deviantart.com/art/The-Olympic-Sword-v2-441118226

These were a decent portion of my day:
svg.png

And I still need to fix the alignment on those pesky pentagons.

this is blue chalcedony from brazil that i'm cutting. this is very rare material cutting beautiful sky blue cabs that are solid colored, lace striped and druzy (crystalline faces). the larger piece in the lower left is even more rare orange on blue with blue that will cut almost purple.

bluechalcedony-brazil001.jpg

A guy came to me and requested some images for his twitch channel and of course he is into League of Legends heavy, so I made him this. All done completely from scratch and made 100% by me. :D
OuroboroussTitle_zpscedbd832.png

@Tommy: Those stones are beautiful!

@Ladyv: That is fabulous and you're very talented!

@beowolf: Awesome and it looks so real!

Jazzy said:

@beowolf: Awesome and it looks so real!

thats the idea ....got a highly commended at a show for it recently (which means 3rd place really)

got a second place for this last year thats a AA battery for scale

2d95jrp.jpg

34f00o0.jpg

i build bikes and cars mainly but like to do military and sci fi stuff too

@beowolf, those are really nice looking. Great hobby to have. I used to build muscle cars, but it's too time consuming and of course throwing young kids into the mix, I stopped a long time ago. :p

@Jazzy, thank you very much. :)

Dang, everything here on page 2 is looking pretty neat! ^^

There are some pretty awesome creations in here. I love the Off Topix T-shirt! So cute!;)

Angel said:
There are some pretty awesome creations in here. I love the Off Topix T-shirt! So cute!;)

Thanks! What did you create last?

A pretty simple word matching site. It shows you a word, you type in the corresponding word and if you fail you'll see the word again in a while.

A pretty simple word matching site. It shows you a word, you type in the corresponding word and if you fail you'll see the word again in a while.

details please? that sounds interesting! :D :cool:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom