What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing you ate/drank?

I had a glass of Pinot Grigio an hour back

2 chocolate glazed donuts
Coffee

I did order this for lunch

Tonkatsu
tDMZzRRm.jpg

Pineapple chunks

Walnuts and a double espresso.

Pork chops and macaroni

Coffee

Turkey sandwich on multigrain bread
Cheerwine

Ravioli

Cheerwine
For those wondering...

--L.D. Peeler created Cheerwine in 1917 in Salisbury, North Carolina amid a sugar shortage. His drive to start his own soft drink led him to a salesman from St. Louis who sold him a wild cherry flavor that blended well with other flavors. With the perfect taste secured, he needed a name. With a burgundy-red color and cheery disposition, the name "Cheerwine" simply made sense. The taste sensation known as Cheerwine was born. This cherry soda from North Carolina with a bubbly effervescence and one of a kind taste became an instant hit....
....and its' still the South's uniquely delicious soft drink!

Grapefruit juice

Had Thai food. Busy, so we ordered. Just drank water with it.
And plenty left over. :dance:
I took a very quick photo so not the best
7d2DJoql.jpg

Now, I'm having coffee.:)

Papaya, and i had a lot

Mountain Dew and Chips

The last thing I ate was some leftover from yesterday (there was more but not in the photo)
I also drank some champagne that was leftover from yesterday

sxUC75em.jpg

cNw66Iwm.jpg

Chuck eye steak w/red beans and rice

Yogurt, with honey .

Strawberries :)

A very early Breakfast :p
Tamago sando

didnt know america had coco pops 😕 only know here in australia we have it
The UK has Coco Pops (most other countries, I believe have them as Coco Pops still), identical to Australias, but when we moved here they were "Kocoa Krispies" and they still had Coco on the front until recently when they were rebranded as Cocoa Rice Krispies and then Cocoa Krispies with Snap, Crackle and Pop on the front.

Banana For Breakfast

Grilled chicken margherita with vegetables and water.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom