What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Is there an anime you wish was more popular?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Is there an anime you wish was more popular?

Yes. I certainly wished Claymore had been more popular getting it many seasons. But seeing as the anime I like only gets half assed done as far as anime goes.

claymore_6_640.jpg

Whats it about?
I'm just quoting Wiki here:

"Kenzo Tenma is a young Japanese brain surgeon, working at Eisler Memorial Hospital in Düsseldorf, West Germany. Tenma is dissatisfied with the political bias of the hospital in treating patients, and seizes the chance to change things after a massacre brings fraternal twins Johan and Anna Liebert into the hospital."

It's a psychological thriller that touches on eugenics, creating a perfect person to rule the world, more human experiments, lies, etc.

It's pretty fucked up and I love it.

The Devil is a Part Timer! and Gate

They are dear to my heart tbh.

Here are the trailers!

Final Fantasy Unlimited and Soul Taker. The first one is pretty bad but I enjoy it. It ran out of budget and had underwhelming ratings so it was cancelled halfway through, so I want it to be popular enough for it to warrant being completed. Although I don't expect that to happen. Soul Take is just an anime I really enjoy but I don't think I have ever spoken to anyone else who has even heard of it.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom