What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Inflation

The Raven

It is not a secret that world is hit by inflation in last 3-4 years and it is kind a getting worse and worse. I used to earn 200 euros per month but then, everything life important went double so it is like I am earning 100 euros for same amount of work..
How do you deal in everyday life when you go to the store and realize flour price went up or break, whatever you consume everyday?

I haven't really changed anything in my daily life. Things cost more but I still have the income I need to cover all my basics and my lifestyle hasn't changed.

We don't eat out near as much anymore. A few local owned restaurants have closed up shop because of inflation. Said they couldn't afford to keep doing it.

Gas prices are higher. City utility rates are higher than they've ever been. Prices in grocery stores are still going up.

We don't eat out near as much anymore. A few local owned restaurants have closed up shop because of inflation. Said they couldn't afford to keep doing it.

Gas prices are higher. City utility rates are higher than they've ever been. Prices in grocery stores are still going up.

When you do go out, what do you usually get?

When you do go out, what do you usually get?
There's a local Mexican restaurant that my wife and I visit. Their prices are decent. In any case, have you seen this?

Looks like things will be inflating more over in California.

There's a local Mexican restaurant that my wife and I visit. Their prices are decent. In any case, have you seen this?

Looks like things will be inflating more over in California.

Yeah, I'll probably be eating at home a lot more. Yesterday I got a 12-inch sub sandwich and a side of fries ...and it was $25. :shock:

Yeah, I'll probably be eating at home a lot more. Yesterday I got a 12-inch sub sandwich and a side of fries ...and it was $25. :shock:
25 dollars is an absurd price. It's half that here. But I won't be surprised when it shoots up in price.

25 dollars is an absurd price. It's half that here. But I won't be surprised when it shoots up in price.

Yeah the sandwich alone was like $19 and the fries were $5 (and there wasn't a ton of them). I had just took in my recycling and I didn't even get enough money from recycling to pay for my lunch. It was a big meaty sandwich though, I saved the other half for later.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom